News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

I used to do xxxxx so now I'm an authority on it...

Started by trix, June 16, 2011, 11:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Are you always such a pointless, banal prick to everyone? Do you have any friends?

I would give you tips on making some, but I seem to remember this one time when I tried being nice to you and in return you were a total asshole for no apparent reason. As far as I can tell you're just a dickish high-school brat with no original ideas who got their idea of how to interact on the internet off 4chan. That's the only drawback to this Discordianism gig; it attracts an endless stream of twits who think the way to impress people online is to insult them or be "outlandish".

You know what's creative and original?

Being yourself. The five percent who actually know they have something to offer don't have to schtick it up, because they themselves are original material.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oops, I gave you helpful advice. No doubt it will be blown off with some unclever insult, which you will later go back and edit for something you think is cleverer (even though it isn't).

Why do I waste my time with this shit?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Your Mom on June 19, 2011, 08:36:04 PM
Are you always such a pointless, banal prick to everyone? Do you have any friends?

What do you think?  "Trix" is a Poptart boring jerk.  Who the fuck hangs out with someone like that?
Molon Lube

trix

No.  In fact, I responded to your rather useless insult towards my story with agreement and explanation.  I was a prick to the moron that posted a pointless, obvious insult towards the fact that I am new.

And honestly I don't understand why you feel insulted by it.

I would give you tips on making some, but I seem to remember this one time when I tried being nice to you and in return you were a total asshole for no apparent reason.

The way I remember it, on the first page, you came into my rant thread salty that the subject of my attack was TGRR rather then you, yourself.  It seemed rather clear you wanted me to direct attacks at you rather than Roger.  For this reason, I picked apart your post feigning offense to give you what you seemed to be so blatantly asking for.  It seems to me the problem here is that you are much more sensitive than you pretend.  I mean none of this seriously, I have no hatred or dislike for any of you, and I kind of thought I had made that much clear.

As far as I can tell you're just a dickish high-school brat with no original ideas who got their idea of how to interact on the internet off 4chan. That's the only drawback to this Discordianism gig; it attracts an endless stream of twits who think the way to impress people online is to insult them or be "outlandish".

I rant in a rant thread.  If you can't handle an angry attacking thread, by all means, click on a friendlier section instead and save yourself the emotional hardship.

Quote from: Your Mom on June 19, 2011, 08:38:18 PM
Why do I waste my time with this shit?
That is a good question.

Also, if you notice, I've watered down much of the insulting tone of my posts lately, due to the large amounts of butthurt they seem to cause.  The exception being blatant insults like the one by Nephew Twiddleton which, IMO, deserve to be responded to in kind.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2011, 09:44:40 PM

What do you think?  "Trix" is a Poptart boring jerk.  Who the fuck hangs out with someone like that?

Of course, because how I respond to random people on the internet is exactly how I behave in real life.

What most of you seem to be missing, no matter how often I spell it out quite clearly, is that my original posting style was based on mistaken assumptions of your ability to handle a bad attitude, and my mood at the time.  Frankly I'm getting tired of repeating this, and it's becoming clear to me that, like an evangelistic Christian, you will leap to whatever conclusions and beliefs fuel whatever assumptions you wish to make at the time.  I hope I am wrong, however.

EDITED to make it easier to read.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

The problem with posting on the internet, is that much is lost in text.  I am far more used to conversing person-to-person rather then via text like this, and in person I can use tone of voice and other body language and subtle vocal cues to show the spirit with which I am saying what appears to be so mean and insulting.

On the internet, however, many of the places I frequent start by generally assuming that nobody really means offense, and infer that type of vocal tonage/body language automatically.  When I read some posts here before I started posting myself, the general tone and thick skin of the members here led me to believe that this community worked like that as well, and generally assumed that nothing posted on the internet is worth being butthurt over.  If you all would prefer that I begin each of my posts with some sort of disclaimer stating clearly that I am falsely attempting to be as offensive as possible on purpose, let me know, and I'll come up with something.

I hope this explains it better.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 19, 2011, 09:44:40 PM

What do you think?  "Trix" is a Poptart boring jerk.  Who the fuck hangs out with someone like that?

Yep. It's another clumsy troll, and for some reason it doesn't understand the difference between a rant subforum and a gratuitous insult subforum. Which we don't have.

Hey Trix, I think you meant to go here: http://rampant-griffon.net/spiritualcrossroads/index.php?board=15.0

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In other words, you got your notions of how to interact on the internet from 4chan. :lulz:

Fuck off. Go finish your 9th-grade homework or whatever you do in your free time. You obviously didn't lurk much or you would have known that people here actually interact with each other as Real Live People, not your pretend-playing make-believe-personality bullshit.

Salty

No disclaimer is needed, you just need to lurk more and be better at...whatever it is you're trying to do.

Also, that cartoon was an insult to you?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I am the same way when it comes to internet vs face to face conversation. The trick is to look before you leap and don't be a prick unless it's warranted. Or funny.

Rant needs moar genuine rage that bursts out of you regardless of whether you want it to or not and less whatever that was.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, poptwix, you don't seem to understand humor, so I'm going to assume that you're an assburger.

trix

Quote from: Your Mom on June 19, 2011, 10:32:33 PM
In other words, you got your notions of how to interact on the internet from 4chan. :lulz:

Fuck off. Go finish your 9th-grade homework or whatever you do in your free time. You obviously didn't lurk much or you would have known that people here actually interact with each other as Real Live People, not your pretend-playing make-believe-personality bullshit.

Would you like a tissue?

Quote from: Your Mom on June 19, 2011, 10:36:08 PM
Also, poptwix, you don't seem to understand humor, so I'm going to assume that you're an assburger.

Yeah, because that insult was totally funny and clever.

Quote from: Alty on June 19, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
No disclaimer is needed, you just need to lurk more and be better at...whatever it is you're trying to do.

Also, that cartoon was an insult to you?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I was speaking towards intent rather than delivery.

Quote from: Alty on June 19, 2011, 10:35:48 PM
I am the same way when it comes to internet vs face to face conversation. The trick is to look before you leap and don't be a prick unless it's warranted. Or funny.

Rant needs moar genuine rage that bursts out of you regardless of whether you want it to or not and less whatever that was.

Point taken.

Future posts from me with be more authentic and less poking at Your_mom's bleeding butthole.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That wasn't an insult. It's just a shorthand commonly used for "person on the internet who lacks social skills and doesn't appear to recognize or understand other people's emotional reactions". http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=assburger

FYI.

trix

Quote from: Your Mom on June 19, 2011, 10:49:58 PM
That wasn't an insult. It's just a shorthand commonly used for "person on the internet who lacks social skills and doesn't appear to recognize or understand other people's emotional reactions". http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=assburger

FYI.

Ah, now I understand.  I take back my sarcasm.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah. I've been nothing but pleasantly helpful to you, and you've done nothing but shit on people left and right, including me. When anyone points this out, however neutrally, or offers advice, you claim that they're butthurt, as if anyone personally gives a flying fuck what some random teenager they don't even know thinks of them.

Since no one can judge you on anything other than the way you present yourself, my conclusion is that you are exactly the lame asshole you make yourself out to be, and will treat you accordingly.

Enjoy your stay.

Faust

Lol, one long thread where someone tries hard to qualify what they said for a crowd of people, while also seeming edgy and badass.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Why is anyone still bothering with Trix?

Trix has nothing to say, which is why the silly bastard couldn't distinguish between "rants" and "insults".  Either it's poptard (90% chance), or it's just an idiot.
Molon Lube