News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

FWD: Testing

Started by Captain Utopia, July 17, 2009, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Got an annoying forward in the mail today while reading through Illuminatus! Thought it might be of interest to Discordians. Or perhaps I was more interested in what Discordians would make of it. Anyway, it's worth a try, or a fry. And hello!

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

FUCK YOU!  MY MOM CUT OFF MY RIGHT LEG!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Squid on July 17, 2009, 04:31:27 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 17, 2009, 04:28:49 PM
:|
:-)

I realise I'm breaking all rules of proper etiquette and lurkage. However, I would humbly ask in which way responding with nothingness is less of a transgression than my original one? There is a payoff. If you google the text you'll find 95% of people who try it cannot do the circle and the six. You've already failed the first test - can you pass the second?

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 17, 2009, 04:34:40 PM
FUCK YOU!  MY MOM CUT OFF MY RIGHT LEG!
Damn - because it doesn't work if you try it with the left leg. If you still have the right leg lying around, you can try holding it in your left arm. I'm not sure if that'll work but it's worth a try.

Cain

I can assure you, the only thing likely to interest people on this site less than chain-mail spam messages that everyone has seen before is failing whatever "test" you seem to think they should pass.

Welcome, regardless.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Cain on July 17, 2009, 04:44:17 PM
I can assure you, the only thing likely to interest people on this site less than chain-mail spam messages that everyone has seen before is failing whatever "test" you seem to think they should pass.

Welcome, regardless.
Thanks for the advice. And for the welcome. I don't see any way to present the subject other than playing the ass. This isn't a test, it's a question. The only alternative is to literally beg for your indulgence in following the instructions in the first post, and I would do that in a second if I thought that would work.

BADGE OF HONOR

I think it's the comic sans font, it's making my brain turn off.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Captain Utopia

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 17, 2009, 04:53:21 PM
I think it's the comic sans font, it's making my brain turn off.
Precisely - but can you do the circle and the 6?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: fictionpuss on July 17, 2009, 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: Squid on July 17, 2009, 04:31:27 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 17, 2009, 04:28:49 PM
:|
:-)

I realise I'm breaking all rules of proper etiquette and lurkage. However, I would humbly ask in which way responding with nothingness is less of a transgression than my original one? There is a payoff. If you google the text you'll find 95% of people who try it cannot do the circle and the six. You've already failed the first test - can you pass the second?

Look. We're not all new to the internet. We've seen this thing before. Many of us have done it, many didn't give a shit.
We didn't respond with nothingness. That smiley is the "meh" smiley.
Meh as in, we've seen this shit before.
NEXT

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, sorry man, that's pretty old news. I think it's one of those games the phys ed teacher had us play in 6th grade.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Darth Cupcake

I am missing the part where it is hysterical.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 17, 2009, 05:54:04 PM
Yeah, sorry man, that's pretty old news. I think it's one of those games the phys ed teacher had us play in 6th grade.

Give the kid a break, Nigel.  she's probably just now in 6th grade....
Illuminatus! is on the 6th grade reading list, isn't it?

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Iptuous on July 17, 2009, 05:56:46 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on July 17, 2009, 05:54:04 PM

Give the kid a break, Nigel.  she's probably just now in 6th grade....
Illuminatus! is on the 6th grade reading list, isn't it?

I'm rereading it and it's a lot less interesting now that I'm not in high school any more.