News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

just wondering

Started by Malaul, October 08, 2004, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

why is Rev Roger not a moderator of a topic made almost just for him?

thats weird
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

BADGE OF HONOR

He probably shouldn't be trusted with power.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Wenchmaster KHe probably shouldn't be trusted with power.

I can testify as to the truth of that.

fluffy

besides, he is going to be really busy running the united states after bella gets elected and is impeached and he
has to take over as president

Rupert Giles

Quote from: fluffybesides, he is going to be really busy running the united states after bella gets elected and is impeached and he
has to take over as president

Shhh.

Horab Fibslager

of course reverend roger can be trsuted with power. which is why i have appointed him to secretary of war. i trust that teh good reverend will do much to spread war across teh globe.
Hell is other people.

B_M_W

War? You want to spread war? *goes to cry*
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

CannedLizard

Quote from: YthacthaWar? You want to spread war? *goes to cry*

Yeah, why all the fighting? :cry:
POEE Pre-Chaplain Neon Irwin of the Bahumbug Pre-Cabal, CG, UE, KoBaSN

Horab Fibslager

give war a chance.

it is misunderstood.

war is cool.

is this not teh message from our tv journalists with live covereage of bombings and hourley updates on the score?

when i look at the thing on my tv and ponder, i reckon that this is how it must be, for why else would you good honourable and free american folk not go kill the sunsofbitches that flaunt the fac theat their pissing not only on the graves of yoru forefathers, but also on your so called freedom as well?
Hell is other people.