Pineal Junk (Put it here so you won't be mentally destroyed)

Started by ThisIsMyName.StopAsking, December 06, 2009, 10:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: evil_goat on December 16, 2009, 01:17:41 AM
shizam sounds better.  SHIZAM! SHAZAM! it's better with an 'i'.  i know it stands for something:

S The wisdom of Solomon;
H The strength of Hercules; I The Irascibility of Ian (he was a guy who was really irascible, he invented freeze dried apricots)
A The stamina of Atlas;
Z The power of Zeus;
A The courage of Achilles;
M The speed of Mercury.

Definitely improved.
I CALL SPAGGOTRY

The Johnny

I formally invite everyone to spew out some spagottry here.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote1.    Purple Mongoose    7 up, 5 down love it hate it

buy purple mongoose mugs, tshirts and magnets
during intercourse men the women puts her legs behind her head and the man gets on a ladder, pours Tabasco sauce all over the butt and makes a dive penis first into her butt. Once inserted, the man spins around like a helicopter.
Jane dies from a severe Purple Mongoose attempt, but John is still alive.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jasper

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Geez, they reproduce like roaches, only one way to terminate them...

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: evil_goat on December 16, 2009, 01:17:41 AM
shizam sounds better.  SHIZAM! SHAZAM! it's better with an 'i'.  i know it stands for something:

S The wisdom of Solomon;
H The strength of Hercules; I The Irascibility of Ian (he was a guy who was really irascible, he invented freeze dried apricots)
A The stamina of Atlas;
Z The power of Zeus;
A The courage of Achilles;
M The speed of Mercury.

Definitely improved.

SIAZAM?  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

ONE OF THESE DAYS ALICE  :argh!:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain