News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Blight's Discordian Appreciation thread

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, November 13, 2010, 06:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 13, 2010, 07:00:38 PM
Quote from: Phox on November 13, 2010, 06:44:30 PM
I posted after Babbel Whore.  :lulz:

You're a bisexual chick in an open relationship, digs anal sex, listens to heavy metal and is a total nerd for Latin and Classical Greek. That's just fucking awesome. :fap:
:mrgreen:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Herbertina Merrique V on November 13, 2010, 06:57:07 PM
Out of fucking nowhere - a lurker whom nobody has ever even heard of!

You've stumped me, which is pretty cool. It made me laugh at myself as I scrambled through your posts to try and figure something out, well done!  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cainad on November 13, 2010, 07:01:11 PM
I only saw you for about twenty minutes before I had to leave, but I think we can make for better plans next time I get my sorry butt up to the Boston area.

I'm usually pretty shy around people I'm just meeting for the first time, but you did a good job to get me talking- not an easy feat if I'm sober. I should probably bounce down to Providence sometime soon, there's a lot of you down there, and you're a good dude, and I miss the potted plant avatar, which you used to good effect to remind me which one you were at the meet up.  :D

Nephew Twiddleton

The Wizard

Hey, Dok. Just wanted to throw my hat in.  :)
Insanity we trust.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 13, 2010, 07:09:39 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 13, 2010, 07:01:11 PM
I only saw you for about twenty minutes before I had to leave, but I think we can make for better plans next time I get my sorry butt up to the Boston area.

I'm usually pretty shy around people I'm just meeting for the first time, but you did a good job to get me talking- not an easy feat if I'm sober. I should probably bounce down to Providence sometime soon, there's a lot of you down there, and you're a good dude, and I miss the potted plant avatar, which you used to good effect to remind me which one you were at the meet up.  :D

You know what, I miss the potted plant too... the Adderall avatar was picked in a moment of cynicism.

*fiddles with profile info*

Much better. :)

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 13, 2010, 07:20:55 PM
Hey, Dok. Just wanted to throw my hat in.  :)

Semaj- your posts are always well thought out, and your womps are great. You're a smart motherfucker, and I have no doubt you'll bring the right kind of discord to your corner of Pennsylvania. I look forward to hearing more about your exploits and their results.

The Wizard

QuoteSemaj- your posts are always well thought out, and your womps are great. You're a smart motherfucker, and I have no doubt you'll bring the right kind of discord to your corner of Pennsylvania. I look forward to hearing more about your exploits and their results.

Thanks, man. Would also like to say that you're probably one of my favorite people here. You're a good man, and on the list of folks I'd like to meet in real life.
Insanity we trust.

Herbertina Merrique V

Quote from: Alty on November 13, 2010, 07:40:56 PM
Do me!
    \
:fishhook:

Love that emote.

I've never managed to figure out if it's Amanda Palmer or not. It looks like her, but...  :jebus::hi5::?:1fap:
THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Alty on November 13, 2010, 07:40:56 PM
Do me!
    \
:fishhook:

Love that emote.

Alty- you're another smart motherfucker, and I like your assessments of things. It's a pity you're so remote from the rest of us. You're probably really awesome to hang out with. It also sounds like you're about to have some interesting experiences and I wish you the best of it, and hope that you find them fulfilling and that you have shitloads of fun, or at least lulz. I'll be doing more womps of you in the future, and I'm looking forward to your rebuttals to them.

Also- the primate avatars are the shit

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 13, 2010, 07:48:40 PM
QuoteSemaj- your posts are always well thought out, and your womps are great. You're a smart motherfucker, and I have no doubt you'll bring the right kind of discord to your corner of Pennsylvania. I look forward to hearing more about your exploits and their results.

Thanks, man. Would also like to say that you're probably one of my favorite people here. You're a good man, and on the list of folks I'd like to meet in real life.

Pennsylvania's not too far away, might be able to arrange that some time.  :)

The Wizard

I'm hoping to sometime after I graduate. So, hopefully in a year or two.
Insanity we trust.

Nephew Twiddleton

Posting one for Charley Brown, since he's not going to post here himself-

Charley, you're a really awesome guy, and I'm looking forward to reading your book when it comes out. You've gotten me to post some good shit here. I basically signed up at EB&G because of you. PD's not the same without you, and I hope that some day you return.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.