News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Threadless subs

Started by Choptop, November 09, 2010, 05:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Choptop on April 05, 2011, 09:51:27 PM
No problem!  If anyone is still interested in buying it,.. you actually can now!!!!

The Why So Curious is on one of the 2012 Discordian calenders.
http://sinxpi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dcal-epic.pdf
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Choptop

Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 24, 2011, 03:04:49 PM
Quote from: Choptop on April 05, 2011, 09:51:27 PM
No problem!  If anyone is still interested in buying it,.. you actually can now!!!!

The Why So Curious is on one of the 2012 Discordian calenders.
http://sinxpi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dcal-epic.pdf

HA, that seems fitting enough...
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Choptop

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live." - Charles Bukowski
"I've seen so many good people in my life that I've almost lost my faith in the wickedness of humankind." - Will Durant
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H. P. Lovecraft

Don Coyote

Choptop

This weekend only! NERDGASMS

bds

Choptop

Muchas gracias! Glad you like em