News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

SOOOOO...

Started by Doktor Howl, October 17, 2014, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

The unused room next to my office is being remodeled into an extra conference room.  Problem is, there's a short hallway leading from that room to the outside and to the bathroom the crew uses.  To make the room "even", the powers that be have decided to remove the hallway.  This means that my guys can't use the bathroom if there's a meeting going on.

I was told this was okay, because if the guys need to use the bathroom, they can just go to one of the other buildings.

My protests have been overruled.

SO:  We're going to jam k-wool into the sewer's breather pipe, and let the sewer gasses back up into the conference room when it is in use.  Then we'll remove the k-wool.  Each and every time there is a meeting.  Forever.

Molon Lube

notloki

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Roger, I really wish there was a way we coul live-feed this, for the lulz.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 17, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
Roger, I really wish there was a way we coul live-feed this, for the lulz.

I do, as well.

"Your guys are less important than having a perfectly rectancular room."
Molon Lube

LMNO

"Are you familiar with my fecal manifestations? I thought not."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 17, 2014, 05:18:38 PM
"Are you familiar with my fecal manifestations? I thought not."

Sometimes you can't get what you want.

Then all that's left is revenge.
Molon Lube

LMNO

I await further missives regarding the executive reaction.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 17, 2014, 05:34:47 PM
I await further missives regarding the executive reaction.

It's going to be a while.  The remodel doesn't start for a few weeks.
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

What's the build likely to be done with? Something cheap and generic? I'm thinking 3 boys at the weekend once a month and build up the depth of the walls.

Incremental insanity is best revenge.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 17, 2014, 06:06:22 PM
What's the build likely to be done with? Something cheap and generic? I'm thinking 3 boys at the weekend once a month and build up the depth of the walls.

Incremental insanity is best revenge.

Naw, I don't want anyone having a chance to prove that we're fucking with them.
Molon Lube

notloki

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 17, 2014, 05:04:00 PM
Quote from: notloki on October 17, 2014, 05:03:45 PM
:D
I like, very Eris!

Get the fuck away from me.

OK.

I no mean to cause trouble, if shtick annoy I stop shtick ok?

Other than that I'll stay out of your threads.

I'm sorry.

Your friend,
notloki

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 17, 2014, 05:00:38 PM
The unused room next to my office is being remodeled into an extra conference room.  Problem is, there's a short hallway leading from that room to the outside and to the bathroom the crew uses.  To make the room "even", the powers that be have decided to remove the hallway.  This means that my guys can't use the bathroom if there's a meeting going on.

I was told this was okay, because if the guys need to use the bathroom, they can just go to one of the other buildings.

My protests have been overruled.

SO:  We're going to jam k-wool into the sewer's breather pipe, and let the sewer gasses back up into the conference room when it is in use.  Then we'll remove the k-wool.  Each and every time there is a meeting.  Forever.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Well if the doors don't lock I fail to see how a meeting stops anyone from getting to the bathroom.
Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Trivial on October 21, 2014, 03:34:28 AM
Well if the doors don't lock I fail to see how a meeting stops anyone from getting to the bathroom.

They'd holler at my guys and then I'd have to do something awful.

And you know how much I hate being like that.
Molon Lube