News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Unlimited "Glenn Beck is a nutter" thread

Started by Cain, September 26, 2009, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shit

So long, and thanks for all the shit.

Fuquad

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 01, 2009, 04:07:42 AM
You realize that the voter registration fraud was discovered by acorn in the first place, which turned the people responsible in?
See? Even they knew they were corrupt.
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

You know how Palin said she was considering taking Glenn Beck as a vice-pres candidate?

Well...

http://rawstory.com/2009/11/beck-yapping-palin-kitchen/

QuoteWhile joking around on his radio show Wednesday, Fox News personality Glenn Beck addressed the idea that he and Sarah Palin should run for president together in 2012.

Beck apparently likes the idea of a Beck-Palin ticket, but a Palin-Beck ticket? Not so much.

"I was just thinking, what, I'm going to take a back seat to a chick?" Beck quipped, to laughter from the studio. "Go shoot a bear, make some stew, I'm hungry in here."

In an interview with Newsmax last week, Palin "wouldn't rule out" running with the controversial talk show host in 2012.

"So while she's considering it ... I just want her to know, I'm ruling it out. A Palin-Beck ticket, I'm absolutely ruling it out," Beck said. "I'm just saying, Beck-Palin, I'll consider. But Palin-Beck -- can you imagine what an administration with the two of us would be like? She'd be yapping or something, I'd say, 'I'm sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I'm not in the kitchen.'

:eek: :lulz: :horrormirth:
Is it plugged in?

Cain

Ah, this is just Beck trolling the easily scared liberals.

Kai

Holy shit are people really that sexist still?  :horrormirth:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Zenpeanut

I wouldn't really count Glenn Beck as people really...the man makes a career out of being an asshole.

Halfbaked1

Quote from: Zenpeanut on November 28, 2009, 05:33:23 PM
I wouldn't really count Glenn Beck as people really...the man makes a career out of being an asshole.

Being an asshole is one thing, but I had a co-worker tell me that during Thanksgiving his father-in-law was asked a question about politics and the guy actually said he would wait and see what Beck had to say about the issue.

seriously, can we stop the world?  I wanna get off here.  Check please?  Where the fuck is my world ending asteroid with the name wormwood tattooed on its arse?