News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Roger: An Apology

Started by Captain Utopia, March 27, 2011, 07:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Let me reiterate:  At least one of my posts on EB&G has vanished without a trace.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 28, 2011, 05:11:37 AM
:facepalm:

The one I wrote, that had 4 numbered bitches?

Oh, yeah.  Gone.   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Da6s

We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 05:12:59 AM

OFUK. Yeah, I remember reading that one.

Phox,
Off to go look for it again.  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 28, 2011, 05:15:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 05:12:59 AM

OFUK. Yeah, I remember reading that one.

Phox,
Off to go look for it again.  :lol:

That's why he's been demanding them non-stop.  He erased them.  :lol:

There's one left, though, in the split, down in UYJ.

The Good Reverend Roger

Phox

Quote from: 'Doktor Howl' pid='266640' dateline='1301112711'
Quote from: 'Captain Utopia' pid='266639' dateline='1301112471'

I don't think there was a point where I didn't trust Roger.

A PM would have been JUST TOO FUCKING MUCH, right?  How many threads were required to satiate what was obviously JUST FUCKING CURIOUSITY?  As if you CAN'T READ THE FUCKING LOGS?

And shoving it out in Goddamn public before I had a chance to respond?  What the FUCK did you think I was going to do?  Send a Goddamn card & flowers?

FUCK YOU.

Done here.

Later, asshole.

Dok,
Dropping this shitbox from my bookmarks, and letting you have your little win.
That one?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 28, 2011, 05:21:27 AM
Quote from: 'Doktor Howl' pid='266640' dateline='1301112711'
Quote from: 'Captain Utopia' pid='266639' dateline='1301112471'

I don't think there was a point where I didn't trust Roger.

A PM would have been JUST TOO FUCKING MUCH, right?  How many threads were required to satiate what was obviously JUST FUCKING CURIOUSITY?  As if you CAN'T READ THE FUCKING LOGS?

And shoving it out in Goddamn public before I had a chance to respond?  What the FUCK did you think I was going to do?  Send a Goddamn card & flowers?

FUCK YOU.

Done here.

Later, asshole.

Dok,
Dropping this shitbox from my bookmarks, and letting you have your little win.
That one?

Yeah, the long version - which was slightly more civil - is gone, there are (or was) a couple more in the admin board, and then there's this one.  But he keeps saying that I haven't said what's wrong, and he is now saying that *I* put it out in public (somehow, I apparently started a thread and a poll in his name).

This is fucking hilarious.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 05:16:54 AM
That's why he's been demanding them non-stop.  He erased them.  :lol:

That's a low fucking accusation.

I've been asking for an explanation so we could discuss our disagreement.  When you refused, I asked for a link, as I figured that would be easier to provide, and I'd have more chance of getting to the discussion.

So as you can see, I had a compelling motivation to delete your posts, as that would undoubtedly prevent any discussion.

You've gone off the deep end Roger.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Captain Utopia on March 28, 2011, 05:24:56 AM

You'll notice that this isn't a denial.   :lulz:

Phox

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 05:25:42 AM

Don't worry, he's checking the logs.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 28, 2011, 05:26:43 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 28, 2011, 05:25:42 AM

Don't worry, he's checking the logs.  :lulz:

Which is like Obama asking the military if what they're doing to Manning is legal.

BabylonHoruv

I got banned.  WTF?  I haven't even been on EB&G except to watch this drama unfold and quite some time ago to ask Bella's advice on making money as a telephone psychic.

I'm gonna throw in with the people saying that it's looking like Church of Google.  I'd been remaining neutral, but pre-emptive bannings is pretty bad.

Enjoy your dead forum Captain Utopia.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, I've spoken my piece.

I'm off to bed, and I'll be doing a bit of writing tomorrow, rather than continue bickering with a shitneck like CU.

Night, folks.