News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

I HAVE THE WEIRDEST BONER RIGHT NOW!

Started by GIGGLES, September 25, 2011, 02:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

Stelpa

Just another day in the avant-garde circus  :lulz:

Jenne

Circe de Soleil ain't got NOTHIN' on THOSE pricks.

Freeky

Triple Zero

Quote from: Jenne on September 25, 2011, 03:18:26 AM

Pricks?

I thought it was pretty awesome. Reminded me a lot of stuff from The Holy Mountain, for some reason.

Also, I haven't ever seen them myself, but what Cirque de Soleil does is quite different. Less minimal/contemporary, at least. Way more extravagant.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jenne

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 25, 2011, 11:38:10 AM
Quote from: Jenne on September 25, 2011, 03:18:26 AM

Pricks?

I thought it was pretty awesome. Reminded me a lot of stuff from The Holy Mountain, for some reason.

Also, I haven't ever seen them myself, but what Cirque de Soleil does is quite different. Less minimal/contemporary, at least. Way more extravagant.

It was a play on words..."boner"..."prick"...etc.

Also, I read the comments on the YouTube, and responded in like kind.  :lol:

It's a unique art...wasn't really dissing it so much as responding to Mr. teh Giggles.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Murmur

Sorry for double-post... had to share with FB friends. Yes, they do exist.

Must. Watch. Again.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

LMNO

How I wish I could have seen early rehearsals with the choreographer.

"You want me to do WHAT?"

Jasper

Even if I had the fitness to do all that stuff, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face for three seconds, and I get the impression that not giggling like a ninny is a big part of the performance.

Suu

I want to know who goes and sees this shit with a straight face.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on September 26, 2011, 07:43:37 PM
I want to know who goes and sees this shit with a straight face.

Apparently most of this kind of thing is supposed to be ridiculous and funny, so audience members laughing during the performance is completely acceptable.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

There's no way that the dude pelvic thrusting his way across the stage on a squeaky cart is not supposed to be funny.  There's no fucking way.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

In a way the audience appreciating it as a serious thing would be even funnier.