News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Post in this thread, and I will give you a new sig.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 04, 2012, 10:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Dark Monk on August 05, 2012, 10:27:47 PM
Hit me up sir! ^.^

"TDM doesn't even know who you are.  And if TDM did, TDM would come over there and TDM your ass right into your grave, and leave you a pile of arse biscuits for a headstone.  So sit there quietly and hope TDM doesn't notice you."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on August 05, 2012, 10:29:50 PM
I need a new something.

"I'm a little too dumb to be smart, and a little too smart to be dumb, so I find it safest to just not listen to a word you have to say.  You may be explaining the solutions to the problems of the world, or perhaps detailing your brilliant contributions to Quantum Healing, or you may just be talking about last night's football game.  In all of the above cases, all I hear is 'BLAH BLAH BLAH'.  So shut up."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: the last yatto on August 05, 2012, 10:46:40 PM
Is it safe?

"Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CarvedWood on August 06, 2012, 12:13:18 AM
I want to jump on this wagon.  I don't think I even have a sig.  Break my sig silence, Rog!

"It was all a joke.  In real life, I'm not this way.  I'm some other way.  I meant it to be funny to US, and it was, at least to the ME part of US. I meant it to be funny to YOU, just not THEM, see? Unless you are actually part of THEM, and if that's true, well, my apologies.

And that would be my individual apology.  I would apologize for US but I'm not sure if there is an US that's larger than just ME in this regard.  I'm not even so sure YOU are or are not at least partially any of THEM.

But if you are one of THEM to whom I am apologizing, I'm truly sorry."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 06, 2012, 04:28:34 AM
-sidles in, raises hand-

"PD.com is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea:  massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-boggling amounts of poop when you least expect it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 01:59:04 PM
Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 04, 2012, 10:08:12 PM
Meeeee

Okay, but you have to keep your other one, too.  It's too classic to get rid of just for this.

"If you've seen one Portland body pervert with a do-it-yourself pierced cranium, you've seen them all."

:lol: Yay! And I will, of course, keep the other one as well.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 06, 2012, 04:07:20 PM
Meeeee

Okay, but you have to keep your other one, too.  It's too classic to get rid of just for this.

"If you've seen one Portland body pervert with a do-it-yourself pierced cranium, you've seen them all."

I meant the one about the bees.  I love that one.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 04:31:29 PM
Quote from: Dear Departed Uncle Nigel on August 06, 2012, 04:07:20 PM
Meeeee

I meant the one about the bees.  I love that one.

Oh! Hahahaha. I will trade it places with the other one. I have it tucked away in my profile.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 02:54:57 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 06, 2012, 04:28:34 AM
-sidles in, raises hand-

"PD.com is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea:  massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-boggling amounts of poop when you least expect it."

Whee!

Juana

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 02:02:04 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 04, 2012, 10:08:49 PM
BRING IT.

"This isn't a smile, it's a rictus.  If you lived here, you'd look just the same.  'Left Coast', my entire ass.  You can't swing a dead cat in this motherfucker without hitting two teabaggers and  a 'Focus on the Family' retard...And yet flamethrowers are still illegal.  This town has no balance."
DONE.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 02:27:35 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 05, 2012, 01:44:41 AM
Hit me with a new sig as you see fit.
Bonus points if it makes people turn away in Horror(TM):fap:
Thanks!

"My state gave you George Bush and Rick Perry (and his daughter Katie) and that one congressman DeLay who couldn't find a buyer for his soul that had more prestige than Orkin Pest Control.  So when I hear you bitch about your city or your state, I just laugh (so I don't cry), and then beat the mortal shit out of someone with a mullet.  Shut up and hand me a beer, human fool!"

Holy crap, you got DELAY in there...and managed to work in Katie Perry. The Horror(TM) runneth over...thanks!  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 06, 2012, 08:42:01 PM
Thanks!

"My state gave you George Bush and Rick Perry (and his daughter Katie) and that one congressman DeLay who couldn't find a buyer for his soul that had more prestige than Orkin Pest Control.  So when I hear you bitch about your city or your state, I just laugh (so I don't cry), and then beat the mortal shit out of someone with a mullet.  Shut up and hand me a beer, human fool!"

Holy crap, you got DELAY in there. The Horror(TM) runneth over...thanks!  :lulz:

I understand Texas, to a degree that causes physical discomfort.  It's like gas, only it doesn't help when you belch or fart.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 06, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on August 06, 2012, 08:42:01 PM
Thanks!

Holy crap, you got DELAY in there. The Horror(TM) runneth over...thanks!  :lulz:

I understand Texas, to a degree that causes physical discomfort.  It's like gas, only it doesn't help when you belch or fart.

Nothing helps. Anyone who thinks they have something that "helps" is part of the problem.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Yeah, ok.  Posting.  I need something new, anyway.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 06, 2012, 08:47:22 PM
Yeah, ok.  Posting.  I need something new, anyway.

"Get offa me, you freaks!  This is not North Korea.  No.  This is America, and I expect to be PAID for that sort of nonsense.  In advance.  No credit...Cash on the barrelhead or GTFO.  I swear to God, there's nothing more annoying than commie perverts who don't understand the intrinsic value of the free market system."