News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Cognitive infiltration

Started by Cain, January 14, 2010, 09:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I could totally see a PKD Scanner Darkly plot happening here...  Where government infiltrators start trolling each other without knowing it, ramping up the crazy.

Cramulus

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am applying for a position as the Bureau of Internet Trolling's lead Social Engineer. I have attached screenshots of angry space reptile conspiracy theorists who believe HIMEOBS is a government agency which is attacking them because their theories are correct*. I have also attached the phone numbers of some other trolling victims - please contact them between the hours of 2 AM and 4 AM for a reference.

*this actually happened

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on January 27, 2010, 03:07:03 PM
Dear Sir or Madam:

I am applying for a position as the Bureau of Internet Trolling's lead Social Engineer. I have attached screenshots of angry space reptile conspiracy theorists who believe HIMEOBS is a government agency which is attacking them because their theories are correct*. I have also attached the phone numbers of some other trolling victims - please contact them between the hours of 2 AM and 4 AM for a reference.

*this actually happened

:lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.