News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Letters to Harry Reid

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 17, 2010, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

I have decided to post my weekly letters to Harry Reid here, beginning with today's effort:

QuoteDear Senator Reid (or whichever underpaid staffer gets stuck with this):

I am writing to ask you just what the hell you waterheads in the legislative branch are smoking.  What the hell is this crap about full-body scanners?  It's not like travel is ridiculous enough, what with having to take your shoes off or that stupid SSSS rubbish.

This country is supposed to be the land of the brave, but you, as a group, are encouraging the most rancid cowardice it has ever been my misfortune to see in my long and sorry life.  And why?  Because some incompetent terrorist burnt his johnson off? 

The only conclusion I can reach is that you all have terminal syphilis, or perhaps there is something in the water in DC that smashes your chromosomes flat...or maybe it's just all the 6 martini lunches that you representatives of the people are so famous for.

Is this something sinister, or just more kowtowing to the GOP minority?  These people are not your friends, Senator, and they make no bones about it...so why the never-ending ass-kissing in the name of "bipartisanship"? 

No, Senator Reid, they openly jeer at you, and yet your party continues to try to BE them, and have thus turned into a collection of losers and freaks that will hopefully be in the unemployment line come next election day, along with the constituents which you have sold down the river with your endless whoring.

Okay for now,
Dr Hamish Howl

More to follow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

I laughed.  Unfortunately, I suspect the unpaid staffers never bump these upstairs.

Cain,
one time unpaid staffer

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on January 18, 2010, 01:51:53 PM
I laughed.  Unfortunately, I suspect the unpaid staffers never bump these upstairs.

Cain,
one time unpaid staffer

Hence the modified salutation.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Richter

:lulz:

Novelty to catch attention and spread dissension, nice!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

:mittens:  Might not get bumped, but they'll be talking about you in the staffers' lounge.

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on January 20, 2010, 06:45:42 AM
God damn hell yes.

If you go to his web page, you can write him, too!

Jasper

He'd even bother with out of state messages?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Felix on January 20, 2010, 07:32:38 PM
He'd even bother with out of state messages?

No, and he says so on his website.

But that doesn't stop me.  If I can't torment him, I can at least give his staffers a giggle.

DarkStar

Freedom should never be taken for granted.  When you give yours away, you give mine.  Fuck you.

Aufenthatt

If I were a terrorist i'd wait untill they pack people into the holding pens security queue while their 'safety' is assured, then detonate.