News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

ITT, You ask TGRR anything about history, and get the REAL TRUTH™

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 10, 2011, 05:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2011, 05:14:17 PM
Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2011, 06:11:03 PM
The first Thanksgiving.  What REALLY happened?

These puritan settlers, they come here and grow a shitload of food, and they invite these freeloader Indians over for dinner.  Said freeloaders get a gander at the glory that is White women, and they are utterly unable to restrain themselves...They get into the booze and steal a bunch of blankets from smallpox victims, and then there's like 50 wars where we have to defend ourselves against them when they attack settlers that started farms on empty land.  They were, of course, after the women.  I have it on good authority that all non-White males exist only to rape White women, when they aren't swilling gin and juice and swiping bedclothes.

Then we decided to give them some nice land of their own, and wouldn't you know it?  Half of the lazy bastards drop dead just walking there.

But the survivors learned to speak a real language and live in proper houses, so every year we have "Thanksgiving", where we sort of thank Baby Jesus for allowing us to help the helpless and feeble-minded Indians that obviously couldn't exist without us.

I need this for elsewhere.
Molon Lube

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Commander

Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on current events in Eastern Europe/Russia? Migrants in Belarus, Russian troop buildup near Ukraine, Russia blowing up a satellite in LEO. Put in seems to be getting awfully squirrelly.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Commander on November 20, 2021, 07:28:24 AM
Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on current events in Eastern Europe/Russia? Migrants in Belarus, Russian troop buildup near Ukraine, Russia blowing up a satellite in LEO. Put in seems to be getting awfully squirrelly.

The Commander
DIA

Well, it's just that time of the century.  You can go back 600 years, and they do this shit in the first 30 years of any given century.

Because they're NUTS.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

The Commander

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 21, 2021, 04:34:46 AM
Except the satellite thing.  That's new.

I think it was done as a message to the West...if we try to intervene should they decide to invade Ukraine, all communication that travels via satellite is at risk. That could seriously have an impact on commerce and military ops.

Let's put it this way...the US government is concerned enough that I am going on orders for the entire month of Dec, and receiving training in Battle Damage Assessment.

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Commander on November 21, 2021, 09:02:17 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 21, 2021, 04:34:46 AM
Except the satellite thing.  That's new.

I think it was done as a message to the West...if we try to intervene should they decide to invade Ukraine, all communication that travels via satellite is at risk. That could seriously have an impact on commerce and military ops.

Let's put it this way...the US government is concerned enough that I am going on orders for the entire month of Dec, and receiving training in Battle Damage Assessment.

The Commander
DIA

While this level of assbaggery would be encouraging, I have been let down too many times.
Molon Lube