News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

CAIN CAIN CAIN HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 11, 2012, 08:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Romney has named ROBERT BORK as his judicial and constitutional advisor!

:banana:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Juana

YEP. It's honestly the most :horrormirth:-y thing I've seen in a long time.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

tyrannosaurus vex

Aw come on. The guy is super old these days. Just a cute an cantankerous codger. He probably doesn't even support poll taxes anymore.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vȝx on October 11, 2012, 08:46:21 PM
Aw come on. The guy is super old these days. Just a cute an cantankerous codger. He probably doesn't even support poll taxes anymore.

He does.  He still has a boner for the civil rights act, too.  And literacy tests.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Saturday Night Massacre guy? That's BORKED.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 08:50:04 PM
Quote from: vȝx on October 11, 2012, 08:46:21 PM

He does.  He still has a boner for the civil rights act, too.  And literacy tests.

Well, sure. But those are just issues, you know? He's shown himself to be a man of serious moral rigor. It isn't like he ever did something really out of bounds like fire an independent counsel after everyone above him had already resigned over it, or anything.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Oh dear God.

It's like he's literally basing his campaign around what the hacks on Weekly Standard and Politico are writing.  Apparently, according to these Great Organs of Media, the blocking of Robert Bork's nomination is why Republicans are so obstructionist today.  THE DEMOCRATS STARTED IT WAAAAAAH!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CAN THEY GO ANY LOWER?  :lulz:

WHY YES, THEY CAN!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 12, 2012, 12:04:39 AM
AD FUNDUM.

And no matter how it looks, baby, we've got a long, long way to fall.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

inode_buddha

Holy shit, somebody still takes Bork *seriously* ????? I need to get out more, it seems...
If this becomes The Way (TM) of things, then we are well and truely borked... :horrormirth: :horrormirth: :horrormirth:
C|N>K