News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Things that RAW was wrong about

Started by Rococo Modem Basilisk, June 12, 2013, 04:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And I love how invariably when I say that, some guy will always be all, "No, what makes me different is that I let them fuck other dudes too"

OH REALLY, HOW BIG OF YOU.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 14, 2013, 07:33:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 14, 2013, 06:47:50 PM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 14, 2013, 04:17:29 PM
His "work" on feminism seems to almost entirely consist of the idea that women should fuck everybody.

Early case of fat old pagan guy syndrome.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

I REALLY want to write an essay about how polyamorous dudes really need to shut the fuck up about how they're "relationship queer".

NO, DUDE, YOU'RE JUST DOING WHAT MEN IN PATRIARCHAL SOCIETIES HAVE BEEN DOING FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME, WHICH IS FUCKING A BUNCH OF WOMEN.

JUST TO BE CLEAR:

Dear Mister Straight Guy, when I have a harem of dudes, I am violating society's norms because I am a woman and in our culture, women don't do that. It's sort of like if you decided to be a stay-at-home daddy and homemaker, which I am fully in support of. Way to subvert the dominant paradigm!

Guess what isn't subverting the dominant paradigm? YOU, FUCKING A BUNCH OF CHICKS. I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, as long as everything's consensual and respectful and ethically informed. Have at it, and have fun! But FFS, sticking your dick in the orifices of multiple females DOES NOT make you part of an oppressed minority or a subversive subculture. IT MAKES YOU EXACTLY LIKE THE PATRIARCHY HAS ALWAYS BEEN.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

TROOF.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

RAW has repeatedly said "I'd be a feminist if feminism meant equal treatment for men and women, instead of meaning that all men are fucking all women over consciously all the time", which I think makes him a feminist with a poor grasp of terminology (or at least, a fellow traveler). I'm not really sure how he managed to maintain his idea of feminism while Arlen was in Women's Lib, other than being inundated with wackos.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.