News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

RWHN: Explain Your Fucked Up State!

Started by Iason Ouabache, April 07, 2011, 07:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

I've seen what passes for a methlab in Penobscot County.

You'd get stabbed if you tried to sell that shit in the Tweeker Belt. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

Yeah we have an over abundance of the shit here.  You have to have a prescription to buy fucking sudafed these days.  Well anything with Pseudoephedrine you have to have a scrip for...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Kurt Christ

I, for one, support this bill wholeheartedly. Even the disabled have a constitutional right to bear arm.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Freeky