3 (15%)
Privacy
0 (0%)
Piracy
11 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: November 09, 2005, 07:32:42 PM

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCWTF? You don't approve of threadjackery?

Of course Enrico does.   But this doesn't mean he won't threaten those who threadjack his own threads.  

Rules are for OTHER PEOPLE, faggot.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Enrico Salazar
Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCWTF? You don't approve of threadjackery?

Of course Enrico does.   But this doesn't mean he won't threaten those who threadjack his own threads.  

All right you filthy greek.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Hoshiko

So, how 'bout Thanksgiving? I'm having lots of stuffing, myself.
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: HoshikoSo, how 'bout Thanksgiving? I'm having lots of stuffing, myself.

Me three. And lotsa alcoholic beverages.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Judas

piecemeal replies to posts so far:

ECH is spot on with the post above!

condoleeza rice should be buggered with an asbestos dildo rapped in barbed wire made out of potassium-plated lead.  seriously.

so ... the big debate in britain: should terror suspects be held for up to 90 days without charge?

(waits for the americans to kill themselves laughing)

Hoshiko

Ok Enrico, I'll bite. What do you think of the recent elections for governor? I was kind of surprised to see Corzine take Jersey, although I guess it should have been obvious.

Also, do you like stuffing?

With the bass on crunk.

Hoshiko

Quote from: Judas

so ... the big debate in britain: should terror suspects be held for up to 90 days without charge?

No way. You want the rest of the wold to think you're sissies?

Lock them up for life, or until they agree to name names. But not the CORRECT names, obviously.

With the bass on crunk.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Hoshiko
Quote from: Judas

No way. You want the rest of the wold to think you're sissies?

Lock them up for life, or until they agree to name names. But not the CORRECT names, obviously.

Hell, you also need to hang them up by their finger nails or their large tendons.

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCHell, you also need to hang them up by their finger nails or their large tendons.

Judas, THIS is the correct answer.  But Hugh forgot about the flaying.  People always forget about the flaying these days.

DJRubberducky

Hoshiko-san, I like stuffing, but it's got to be cornbread stuffing.  I have an awesome recipe with apples and walnuts.  Well, and sausage, too, but I don't expect you'd be including that.
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Enrico Salazar

Quote from: HoshikoOk Enrico, I'll bite. What do you think of the recent elections for governor? I was kind of surprised to see Corzine take Jersey, although I guess it should have been obvious.

Also, do you like stuffing?

Corzine is a pig, but not so much big a pig as Forrester.  But, any faggot who spells "John" as "Jon" cannot be trusted.  In my land nobody with a pussy beard like that would win.  

And as for stuffing?  Stuffing other people?  Yes.  Stuffing pants?  Enrico doesn't need to.

Hoshiko

Quote from: DJRubberduckyWell, and sausage, too, but I don't expect you'd be including that.

Don't be so sure. We'll see how the holidays go.

Sometimes it's better not to know what goes into the sausage.

With the bass on crunk.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Irreverend Death to Poultry, KSCHell, you also need to hang them up by their finger nails or their large tendons.

Judas, THIS is the correct answer.  But Death to Poultry forgot about the flaying.  People always forget about the flaying these days.

Sorry, but that should go without saying.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Hoshiko

Sometimes it's better not to know what the sausage goes into.

FIXX0RED.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"