News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Da6s on August 20, 2014, 03:05:27 PM
Quote from: Da6s on August 20, 2014, 05:35:45 AM

Oh, and a conflict of interest was discovered. The prosecutor on the brown case has FOUR family members on the Ferguson police force. Totally going to be a fair trial.

Here's the source:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/prosecutor-michael-brown-case-has-deep-family-ties-police-n183911

QuoteOverseeing possible charges in the shooting death of the unarmed teen falls on St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch, a Missouri native whose police officer father was killed in the line of duty when McCulloch was 12.

McCulloch's mother, brother, uncle and cousin also worked for the St. Louis police department. Those close family ties to the police — and a bellwether decision 14 years ago not to prosecute two cops who shot and killed two suspects in a drug bust — have raised doubts about his objectivity in deciding whether Ferguson, Missouri, officer Darren Wilson should be prosecuted for the Aug. 9 killing of Brown, 18.

Pretty clear, but this von person seems like he's the latest incarnation of poptart though not nearly as thorough.

He's a different guy who pops in and out time and again. The most notable thing about him is that he's a libertarian.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Da6s

Quote from: Ållnephew Tvýðleþøn on August 20, 2014, 03:15:19 PM
Quote from: Da6s on August 20, 2014, 03:05:27 PM
Quote from: Da6s on August 20, 2014, 05:35:45 AM

Oh, and a conflict of interest was discovered. The prosecutor on the brown case has FOUR family members on the Ferguson police force. Totally going to be a fair trial.

Here's the source:

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/prosecutor-michael-brown-case-has-deep-family-ties-police-n183911

QuoteOverseeing possible charges in the shooting death of the unarmed teen falls on St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch, a Missouri native whose police officer father was killed in the line of duty when McCulloch was 12.

McCulloch's mother, brother, uncle and cousin also worked for the St. Louis police department. Those close family ties to the police — and a bellwether decision 14 years ago not to prosecute two cops who shot and killed two suspects in a drug bust — have raised doubts about his objectivity in deciding whether Ferguson, Missouri, officer Darren Wilson should be prosecuted for the Aug. 9 killing of Brown, 18.

Pretty clear, but this von person seems like he's the latest incarnation of poptart though not nearly as thorough.

He's a different guy who pops in and out time and again. The most notable thing about him is that he's a libertarian.

So he's like 40% of the people who live here in the people's republic except a bit more racist and delusional. Got it.
We appear to be doomed by our DNA to repeat the same destructive behaviors our forebears have repeated for millenia. If anything our problem solving skills have actually diminished with the advent of technology & our ubiquitous modern conveniences. & yet despite our predisposition towards fear-driven hostility; towards what we anachronistically term primitive behavior another instinct is just as firmly encoded in our make-up. We are capable as our ancestors were of incredible breathtaking acts of kindness. Every hour of every day a man risks his life at a moments notice to save another. Forget for a moment the belligerent benevolent billionaires who grant the unfortunate a crumb of costfree cake. I speak of pure acts of selflessness. A Mother who rushes into the street to save a child from a speeding vehicle. A person who runs into a burning building to reach a family trapped on the upper story. Such actions,such moments,such unconscious selfless decisions,define what it is to be human

Q. G. Pennyworth

Von, you racist delusional shit, I hope you die alone, in pain, in the dark. I would say I admire the balls you must have, championing Free Speech by yelling faggot at every opportunity and then turning around as soon as the press gets attacked by the police for daring to report on bad shit that's happening to brown people, but I don't. Fuck you and everything you've ever loved. I hope you get hit by seven buses and shot by the police for resisting arrest.

Reginald Ret

The press are the eyes and ears of 7+ billion people.
Limiting the freedom of the press is limiting the freedom of everyone.
This is not a difficult concept.

There are no good reasons to do so, if you think there are, name one and I will explain why your reasoning is wrong.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Cain

Iran can never resist a small twist of the knife:

QuoteKhamenei.ir @khamenei_ir
Follow

Today the world is a world of tyranny and lies. The flag of #HumanRights is borne by enemies of human rights w/US leading them! #Ferguson
7:37 PM - 15 Aug 2014

Edit: obviously this means the protestors in Ferguson are Iranian agents of influence and objectively anti-American.

Raz Tech

Quote from: Cain on August 20, 2014, 07:56:31 PM
Iran can never resist a small twist of the knife:

QuoteKhamenei.ir @khamenei_ir
Follow

Today the world is a world of tyranny and lies. The flag of #HumanRights is borne by enemies of human rights w/US leading them! #Ferguson
7:37 PM - 15 Aug 2014

Edit: obviously this means the protestors in Ferguson are Iranian agents of influence and objectively anti-American.
Twitter amazes me in the fact that an inconsequential websites, whose premise sounds kind of dumb on paper, has changed the way little facets of the world work.  Few years back he would have had to call a newspaper or hold a conference or something.  Now he just sends a tweet and boom, widest dissemination.

Aucoq

Quote from: Emo Howard on August 20, 2014, 12:17:06 PM
Laws are like sausages. Nobody wants to see how they are made. Even fewer want to see how they are enforced.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I don't know if you've heard about Officer Go Fuck Yourself who pointed his gun at protestors/media and said "I'm going to fucking kill you."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ferguson-cop-points-gun-journalists-im-fing-kill-you/

Apparently his name is Ray Albers and he has already been suspended.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

In refreshing and positive news, Republicans have jumped on the issue of requiring police to wear cameras:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/385784/barack-obamas-good-idea-kevin-d-williamson

The comment thread was fairly good too.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: N E T on August 20, 2014, 11:35:36 PM
I don't know if you've heard about Officer Go Fuck Yourself who pointed his gun at protestors/media and said "I'm going to fucking kill you."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ferguson-cop-points-gun-journalists-im-fing-kill-you/

Menacing is a felony in most jurisdictions, punishable by prison time, steep fines, restitution, disenfranchisement...or a severe reprimand from your boss.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on August 21, 2014, 12:43:17 AM
Quote from: N E T on August 20, 2014, 11:35:36 PM

Menacing is a felony in most jurisdictions, punishable by prison time, steep fines, restitution, disenfranchisement...or a severe reprimand from your boss.

You don't have out of control patrolmen if they have good leadership.   It will be the reprimand.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

von

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 20, 2014, 04:13:42 PM
Von, you racist delusional shit, I hope you die alone, in pain, in the dark. I would say I admire the balls you must have, championing Free Speech by yelling faggot at every opportunity and then turning around as soon as the press gets attacked by the police for daring to report on bad shit that's happening to brown people, but I don't. Fuck you and everything you've ever loved. I hope you get hit by seven buses and shot by the police for resisting arrest.

And i hope you get brutally raped by 50 niggers... :roll:
how about you 1v1 me IRL and not online and see what happen :lulz:
i mean really...all youve ever done to me is internet toughguy ragepost.

As for whoever said im the latest incarnation of...whatever. no, im a "main" account, not a troll alt or whatever.
I see this sort of thing said anytime someone disagrees with the general mentality of the hugbox here -- i think i was accused of being an alt when i called welfare addicts scum, and i think that faggot nihil got called an alt too until he got researched a bit.
what is it with this mentality? Does this shitty forum really have so many enemies that it has to assume anyone who doesnt agree is an infiltrator?
Thats pretty funny...

hooplala

I think it's more comforting for some people to believe you had to be a vicious troll, than someone with your mentality actually exists out there in real life.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 03:39:01 AM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on August 20, 2014, 04:13:42 PM

And i hope you get brutally raped by 50 niggers... :roll:
how about you 1v1 me IRL and not online and see what happen :lulz:
i mean really...all youve ever done to me is internet toughguy ragepost.

As for whoever said im the latest incarnation of...whatever. no, im a "main" account, not a troll alt or whatever.
I see this sort of thing said anytime someone disagrees with the general mentality of the hugbox here -- i think i was accused of being an alt when i called welfare addicts scum, and i think that faggot nihil got called an alt too until he got researched a bit.
what is it with this mentality? Does this shitty forum really have so many enemies that it has to assume anyone who doesnt agree is an infiltrator?
Thats pretty funny...

I sincerely hope that you mature some day.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

von

Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2014, 03:40:56 AM
I think it's more comforting for some people to believe you had to be a vicious troll, than someone with your mentality actually exists out there in real life.

Thats a logical sounding deflection, but as i look through things more and more, i see it everywhere.
if someone pisses off PD's core users somehow, its mysticwick, totse, or the monster-of-the-week troll from last month "obviously" using an alt.

I mean, yeah maybe i have some out there beliefs, but its a pretty regular occurance for me to see "huh, hes a [fascist/racist/non-left libertarian]? Must be [the ghost of trollmas past] using an alt".

It sounds like just a general case of paranoia...