News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Sheeple

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, October 05, 2013, 07:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Congratulations!

You have it all figured out. Everyone is fucking retarded but you. They can't help it. They're SheepleTM. They clearly can't match your intellectual capacity or have anything in common with you. More than that, they are less than human. They're not people, they're SheepleTM! That smart ass from Harvard who can't change his tire? Fucking retard. Person who doesn't understand how the ConstitutionTM works? Retard. I understand the ConstitutionTM more than anyone else. Hell, I am all of the Framers rolled into one goddamn package deal. Wake up SheepleTM!

Actually learning shit has no comparison to fumbling about, scratching my head and after a lot of wasted time, finally getting it in a very inefficient way. That's the AmericanTM way. Fuck Google. I don't need AnybodyTM telling me how it's fucking done. I got this. Hands. On. Experience.

Oh, you can do something I can't? You have a degree in it? I can do something that you can't. I'm clearly smarter than you, even if you've actually never had to do it before. Now I have to help you out. You have a PhD and I graduated from high school, and I helped you out on this one minor thing. I rule and you suck. My underpaid lack of ambition and lack of specialization and education trump your life, which you clearly have failed at due to this one thing.

Wake up, SheepleTM! Can't you see I'm sleep walking here?
Wake up, SheepleTM! Can't you see I'm busy baaaaaaing at the shepherd what he's doing incorrectly?

Fucking stupid shepherd, thinks he knows what he's doing. Damn sheep, doing what he wants them to.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm convinced at this point that anti-intellectuals are deeply insecure about their complete inability to reconcile the fact that they think they are the tits with the fact that they'll never get anywhere in life.

This isn't based on any one person, though some here may see the obvious inspiration for it, but rather the bad taste in my mouth over the course of the week my 32 years of living in the USA.

Ben Shapiro

Every day living as a "smarty smart nigga who likes to read books and shit." You should cave in and tear into them. You might humble them. I watched that thread. Weeding out all those type of people in my life.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Reverend What's His Bear on October 05, 2013, 08:33:12 AM
Every day living as a "smarty smart nigga who likes to read books and shit." You should cave in and tear into them. You might humble them. I watched that thread. Weeding out all those type of people in my life.

Some of them are old friends. And I mean old.

It is very odd though. You can see the uniform. You used to see them without the uniform but then they got a medal, and decided they needed to get the full ensemble. Like, with the one you saw, never really expressed any political views back in the day, just happened to like guns because the family liked guns.

Well, if you like guns, you must like this. If you like this, then you must like that. Then all of a sudden, you're a libertarian. Wait, what happened? I know we were out of contact for the most part for like, a year or two. But uh... yeah, what happened?

I've even seen it happen with people I was in contact with regularly. One day it's normal dude, and like, a week later it's "Ron Paul's going to save the Universe. He called all of this shit back in the 70s" and you nod your head with a raised eyebrow and continue to eat your sub. Fast forward a year and he may as well be a talking head on Fox.

Nephew Twiddleton

That latter example btw, was totally in support of Obama a couple of years ago. Now he's bitching about the Founders this (he was the inspiration for that thread where I said fuck the Founders) and Obamacare that. And it's like, did not see that one coming.

ETA: but at least he doesn't have any anti-intellectual sentiment. If anything, he's an appeal to authority guy, which, sadly I respect more than a flat out refusal to recognize that some people are good at some things and not at others, and you're good at nothing in particular.

Don Coyote

Clearly education is but a tool of the Catherdrel used to weaken people. I know this because I read things on blogs on the internet.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 05, 2013, 07:48:24 AM
I'm convinced at this point that anti-intellectuals are deeply insecure about their complete inability to reconcile the fact that they think they are the tits with the fact that they'll never get anywhere in life.

This isn't based on any one person, though some here may see the obvious inspiration for it, but rather the bad taste in my mouth over the course of the week my 32 years of living in the USA.

They reconcile it by loudly proclaiming that it's someone else's fault.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I love this.  I want to have babies with it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Mean Mister Nigel on October 05, 2013, 05:03:20 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 05, 2013, 07:48:24 AM

They reconcile it by loudly proclaiming that it's someone else's fault.

Fair point. Actually I've noticed that with them when their lives are a complete mess. They personally can never be at fault. For anything. So they keep bleating out about the the sheeple.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2013, 03:16:24 PM
Clearly education is but a tool of the Catherdrel used to weaken people. I know this because I read things on blogs on the internet.

:lulz:

Forgot about that dude, even though it happened a couple of weeks ago.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on October 05, 2013, 05:50:58 PM
I love this.  I want to have babies with it.

Thanks man. My new Holy Name seems to have given me the Holies.  :)

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 05, 2013, 06:01:24 PM

Well I took a small break, and when I came back I ended up reading that thread sometime last week. So...yeah......I mean FIGHT THE CATHERDRAL AND IT'S GARGOYLES!!!!!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Don Coyote on October 05, 2013, 06:33:48 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 05, 2013, 06:01:24 PM

Well I took a small break, and when I came back I ended up reading that thread sometime last week. So...yeah......I mean FIGHT THE CATHERDRAL AND IT'S GARGOYLES!!!!!