News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

112th Congress, one month in and already a resignation

Started by Durivan, February 10, 2011, 12:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durivan

So you just got elected to the House and you've just finished the first week.  What is there for a married, family values member of the GOP to do?

If you said go looking for a hook-up on Craigslist then you just might be former Rep. Christopher Lee (R-NY26).
If in doing this you lie about your age and occupation you might be smart. If do do that but use your actual name, your normal e-mail address, and send a topless "muscle pic" so there can be no mistaking who you really are, you would be a complete moron, which it turns out Mr. Lee is.

http://gawker.com/#!5755071

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.