Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Mangrove on March 06, 2008, 08:35:39 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 06, 2008, 08:33:55 PM
I got painted once for Astronomy class, I was the Little Dipper.   :x

Aww....someone cheer him up. Maybe he needs a constellation prize?  :D

btw, the seal of approval is a big boob fan as well. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: triple zero on March 06, 2008, 03:12:21 PM
(it's not random, i just pick the orange stuff)

<GASP>

I think I just fell IN LOVE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As far as boobie size, I think they are all lovely; every size has its own wonderful and unique charms.

Once upon a time after breastfeeding three children, I hated my boobs because they were sad, empty little wallets. Then I gained 20 lbs and, as a door prize, got boobs! So now I'm happy with my boobs, unhappy with my gut, and need to find a happy medium.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on March 06, 2008, 05:32:59 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 06, 2008, 05:29:52 PM
I was painted on once before.

I cant really recommend it, makes a terrible mess of the bedsheets.

After you do the painting, you hang out for a bit, and then you shower together to get rid of the paint. DUUUUHHHHHH.

We lacked impulse control  :sad:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Suu Fett on March 06, 2008, 06:40:06 PM
Yeah I can see this...

"Hey Herbert...D-Cup, Malaul, and I are going to write memes on our breasticles and post them on the board."

Mr. Suu: "....What?"

"And LMNO is going to take the pics. K? K."

Mr. Suu: *hands over divorce papers from hammerspace*

You can get divorce papers off of hammerspace?  What the hell is hammerspace?  Need to have link to divorce papers please!!!

Malaul

Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2008, 02:54:02 PM
Uh...  they feel nice.

LMNO
-helped her dress at the 2003 Manray B&D Ball.
this is me
hating you
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on March 06, 2008, 08:26:14 PM

You painted on me! And I got an A on that project, btw. DCup's brilliant fingerpaint artistry:

:fap:
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Quote from: Khara on March 06, 2008, 05:16:15 PM
Y'all can complain, but being a 36DD who went up to EE when I was breastfeeding, I hate my boobs.  I would love to be a C cup!
I went from a 40dd to ee so I feel your pain!
Coito ergo sum

Suu

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on March 06, 2008, 08:26:14 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on March 06, 2008, 05:24:40 PM
I've actually finger-painted on people before, and it's a really satisfying experience. Human skin makes for a fabulous base to paint on because it is smooth. So I would actually get really excited about doing something like that.

And by "meme-bomb bukkake" I meant like MANY meme-bombs per boob. Perv. :p

You painted on me! And I got an A on that project, btw. DCup's brilliant fingerpaint artistry:

That is apparently pre-F Hole Eve.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

A month or so before, from May 07.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

LMNO

Quote from: Khara on March 06, 2008, 10:01:48 PM
Yeah I can see this...

"Hey Herbert...D-Cup, Malaul, and I are going to write memes on our breasticles and post them on the board."

You can get divorce papers off of hammerspace?  What the hell is hammerspace?  Need to have link to divorce papers please!!!

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Darth Cupcake

07 was a good summer for my hands being all over Eve's back. First painting on it, then rubbing it with moisturizer... Aahh, the good old days. :wink:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

07 was the summer of me painting my house. 

I'd have rather been painting my wife's back.  Wouldn't have taken as long and my back probably wouldn't have hurt as much. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on March 07, 2008, 02:10:49 PM
Yeah I can see this...

:argh!:

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on March 07, 2008, 02:10:49 PM
Yeah I can see this...

:mittens:

Also for Nigel:

Crappy pic, but I'm wearing it today! I need to get wire and maybe a different cord. Richter's parachute cord is entirely too useful, but the leaf doesn't want to stay flat.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."