News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

ATTN Trip

Started by Don Coyote, March 08, 2011, 02:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 06, 2011, 07:59:42 PM
Quote from: Canis latrans eques on March 06, 2011, 05:33:01 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on March 06, 2011, 05:30:22 AM
A blatant failure as a social model.

We can't cooperate on anything, and each iteration gets worse, until you eventually have people plotting against each other, either online or IRL.  No shit.
Plotting? All I saw Rat being a dick and Cram claiming that negativity here had driven people away.

Which is essentially the majority of Rat's posting that I have seen, and about half of what Cram posts here.

Cue further shitstorming.

:| You think that's funny, I think it's unnecessary fuel on the fire, as well as insulting to my friends. And kind of ironic, seeing that, as I pause to think about what you come to post here, only thing that comes to mind is acronym-riddled whining. Which is okay, I don't understand it, but it probably sucks a lot and you can complain about it all you like.

It just doesn't really make you someone that ought to be judging people's posting quality in terms of whining and being-a-dick.

Also, this has nothing to do with you.

So what's with the "cue further shitstorming"?

Do you enjoy fueling the fire? Getting friends to turn on eachother? Tearing this community apart? Poking and stirring shit in arguments that don't concern you? Just tell me if that's what you come to do here, maybe I'll understand you better.

Because I a total fucking douche with no redeeming qualities, I will tell you something.

When I complain about the stupid shit I deal with in my life, I am sharing some of the true stupid of America with the rest of PD.

When Cram or Rat or any of the others bitch about someone, usually TGRR, creating an atmosphere of negativity and driving off new people, that is attacking someone on the board.

To clarify.
"Gee my day sucked and here is why" != "BWAAAA people on PD are mean and it's driving people away"

Placid Dingo

I can speak Japanese

おはいよう!o(^▽^)o
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on March 08, 2011, 03:34:16 AM
I can speak Japanese

おはいよう!o(^▽^)o

Well, I guess this means you won't mind anyone fucking up your servitors thread, right?    :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Placid Dingo

Sorry. Clearly I'm intruding on serious business here. I'll go now.

Have at my servitors if you feel so inclined.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.