News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

I'M FUCKING SICK OF BACON

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, November 29, 2008, 12:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

HOT DAMN and it's got motherfucking strawberries! Fuck yeah!

Elder Iptuous

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I like waffles, but I make them every Saturday.

You can't cook with waffle grease. E/O/T.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on November 29, 2008, 07:14:50 AM
The turkey wrapped in bacon pushed me over the edge.

Dear Internet,

HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

:lol: :thanks:  My family had the same reaction--bacon may not be on the menu with the poor turducken...just for the sake of general consensus.  But I still LURV the idear.

Marshal Applewhite

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

This thread hurts my feelings.  :cry:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Dear Internet,

actually, it's the second-best way to keep a turkey moist. I mean, you don't HAVE to eat the bacon after the turkey is done. Don't blame bacon for your lack of self-control.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Manta Obscura

I read through this whole thread, and the only thing it made me think was, "Damn, I have to go pick up a few pounds of bacon after work."

Pigs are the delicious Swiss Army knives of animals.
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 01, 2008, 03:14:31 PM

Dear Internet,

actually, it's the second-best way to keep a turkey moist. I mean, you don't HAVE to eat the bacon after the turkey is done. Don't blame bacon for your lack of self-control.

Hey, don't accuse me of even contemplating doing something so heinous.

...what's the best way?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

BADGE OF HONOR

I've never had deep-fried turkey.   :cry:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

It is a thing of beauty.  And danger.

So naturally, I went to a deep-fryed turkey party that included 3 vats of boiling oil, 5 turkeys, and 12 bottles of various single-malt scotch.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Neither have I, but I would like to.

AFK

I can back up LMNO on this.  Deep fried turkey is w1n.  The trick is to get to the head of the line when they carve the thing up.  The pieces with skin are obvioulsy going to be the best. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.