News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

I AM THE 110%!!!!!!!!!!

Started by rong, November 01, 2011, 10:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
BUT IT NOT ONLY MADE ME WANT TO START THIS THREAD, IT MADE ME DO IT IN
ALL CAPS USING TEXT SIZE TO PUT EVEN GREATER EMPHASIS ON THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED "ALL CAPS"
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Thanks for making another thread, it's definitely what was wanted and couldn't possibly make things worse.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

I AM POSTING IN DIS HERE FREAD.

THAT IS ALL.  YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ASSBAGGERY.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

rong

Fwiw I'm stone cold sober this evening.  Taking a break from cooking a bunch of food and trying to root my phone.

Nephew Twiddleton

What is the purpose of this annoying thread then?

It's dildoes, I tell you, DILDOES.

Phox

TWid, it's rong. I have long since given up hope of rong being a functional person. I'm going with semi-functional automaton with a broken wind-up key. That or Welsh.

rong

I get the feeling maybe there was a surplus of stupid new threads today?

I think the renaming of Apple talk may be inspiring folks to be less serious lately.

As for this thread, I saw some statistics at the end of Alty's (i think it was Alty's, anyway) 99.9999999% thread and it made me think of a "we are the 110%" movement to tie in with the notion that one should work hard and give 110% but I could think of a way to further crystalize the idea, so, instead of shitting up Alty's thread with a non sequitor, I started this one instead.  Hoping someone else might like the idea, but also be able to flesh out some ideas in lower case letters.

rong

Quote from: Doktor Phox on November 02, 2011, 02:18:25 AM
TWid, it's rong. I have long since given up hope of rong being a functional person. I'm going with semi-functional automaton with a broken wind-up key. That or Welsh.

THAT WOULD HURT MY FEELINGS IF I HAD ANY

HA HA HA

Phox

Quote from: rong on November 02, 2011, 02:20:59 AM

HA HA HA
So, it's Welsh then? This why we can't have nice things. See, and thanks to Coyote, I was starting to think positively of the Welsh, then YOU come a long and BOOM! nRight back to square fucking one! Or, if you'd rather it in Welsh: "Hawl yn ôl i sgwâr ffycin one"

SEE THAT INCOMPREHENSIBLE GIBBERISH YOU MADE ME SPEW, ASSHOLE! THIS IS WHY THE WELSH NEEED TO BE PERSECUTED! THEY CALL THAT A FUCKING LANGUAGE!

I mean that's not even pronounceable if you have six tongues, eight sets of vocal chords, and five mouths! And I thought English was bad, Jesus Christ on a Sheep Fucking Cracker.  :argh!:

rong

Nope, not Welsh.

Although, while in Cork, my wife and I met a guy who claimed to be Welsh.  He seemed nice enough.  He said he worked for Sinead O'Connor's dad.

That was 6 years ago and I haven't experienced any symptoms of Welsh exposure.  I assumed I'm through the incubation period.  Can EWS (Exposed to Welsh Syndrome) go into a dormant state? I regularly consume alcohol as a purgation agent.  Should I up the frequency?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on November 02, 2011, 02:29:13 AM
Quote from: rong on November 02, 2011, 02:20:59 AM

HA HA HA
So, it's Welsh then? This why we can't have nice things. See, and thanks to Coyote, I was starting to think positively of the Welsh, then YOU come a long and BOOM! nRight back to square fucking one! Or, if you'd rather it in Welsh: "Hawl yn ôl i sgwâr ffycin one"

SEE THAT INCOMPREHENSIBLE GIBBERISH YOU MADE ME SPEW, ASSHOLE! THIS IS WHY THE WELSH NEEED TO BE PERSECUTED! THEY CALL THAT A FUCKING LANGUAGE!

I mean that's not even pronounceable if you have six tongues, eight sets of vocal chords, and five mouths! And I thought English was bad, Jesus Christ on a Sheep Fucking Cracker.  :argh!:

FUCK YOU!!!! :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on November 02, 2011, 02:39:09 AM
Although, while in Cork, my wife and I met a guy who claimed to be Welsh.

If you were able to understand what he was saying, he was neither Welsh, nor from Cork. I say spy.

QuoteThat was 6 years ago and I haven't experienced any symptoms of Welsh exposure.  I assumed I'm through the incubation period.  Can EWS (Exposed to Welsh Syndrome) go into a dormant state? I regularly consume alcohol as a purgation agent.  Should I up the frequency?

No.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: rong on November 02, 2011, 02:19:45 AM
I get the feeling maybe there was a surplus of stupid new threads today?

I think the renaming of Apple talk may be inspiring folks to be less serious lately.

As for this thread, I saw some statistics at the end of Alty's (i think it was Alty's, anyway) 99.9999999% thread and it made me think of a "we are the 110%" movement to tie in with the notion that one should work hard and give 110% but I could think of a way to further crystalize the idea, so, instead of shitting up Alty's thread with a non sequitor, I started this one instead.  Hoping someone else might like the idea, but also be able to flesh out some ideas in lower case letters.

It's not that, rong.

It's just another part of what seems to be a pattern of you throwing out an idea in a way that makes absolutely no sense to anyone. You're almost as bad as Yatto sometimes.

Salty

As the author of that OP I can safely say you may not want to use it as a starting off point, it was kind of crap. This is worse, but that one was pretty awful. I mean, that OP was a horrible shit stain on epic magnitude, a skidmark that never leaves your nastiest pair of underwear that smells so awful that you get vertigo and puke every time you walk within 5 feet of your laundry basket making it impossible to clean the damned things so you can get on with your life.

But this thread is worse than that.

Still better than the weather threads though...so there's that.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.