News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Wizard Joseph Garbage Collection Thread.

Started by The Wizard Joseph, June 29, 2011, 11:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on June 29, 2011, 09:36:37 PM
Oh I'm not apologizing. The fact that the Joseph who posted CP in IRC and the Joseph who reg'd on PD an hour later have different IPs does not convince me that they're different people.  (if I was going around the net posting CP, I'd use a proxy too) Essentially I still think it's too much of a coincidence and do not trust the guy.

I figure that if Joseph is the same jerk who posted CP in IRC, he'll probably suck in other ways too and everything will work itself out.

And if I'm wrong, which is possible, Joseph will eventually reveal himself to be a pretty cool guy. I'm open to this outcome, but I'm not going to be dancing around a maypole with him while I make up my mind.

Greetings Cramulus.

Again, I'm not asking. It's for similar reasons and also my own sense of honor.  Consider this though.  I'm openly building a business in the sex products industry.  I have both business and ethical reasons for doing it.  There is no benefit for me in such activities considering my goal in this.  I gave my real name and other information to this Doktor Howl guy I don't know in an attempt to prove this.  Wanna know me? Wanna see the realish me and how my friends and I interact to satisfy your mind? then get it from Howl.  Then friend me on FB or something.  If you choose to, then I prefer that you please use your name but won't demand it.  Just send a message in the request. whatever you  wanna say as code for whatever this place means to you.  With respect, this is not an offer of personal friendship.  This is me submitting to personal Surveillance to end this particularly nasty waste.  (same for you DoKtor, I said look so look until you're more than 100% if you wish)

I'm not a blameless person, but you should know that I live in a fashion befitting an Upright primate.

I also know better than to put my nuts on the table if I don't have winning cards in hand.

T.W. Joseph
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

You seem to like the idea of putting your nuts on the table. Don't do that. People eat there. It's unsanitary. You might get crumbs in your pubes.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 11:36:24 PM
CRAM!  We need WOMP! 

A THOUSAND METRIC SHIT-TONS OF BUTTHURT!

pass

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 30, 2011, 09:47:25 AM
Greetings Cramulus.

that's all very nice and all, but no, we're not going to be friends on facebook,

Like I said, I could be wrong, in which case it would be dickbag of me to keep bringing it up

you just keep doing what you're doing,
you probably won't hear from me

East Coast Hustle

I dunno....I'm still suspicious.

After all, "Joseph" is a terribly uncommon name.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whether or not he posted CP, he keeps posting his own "look at me" crap all over the board. He's dumb, boring, unoriginal, and a waste of time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 30, 2011, 01:14:43 PM
You seem to like the idea of putting your nuts on the table. Don't do that. People eat there. It's unsanitary. You might get crumbs in your pubes.

I assure you that I do not.  That said a crab's gotta eat too.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Cramulus on June 30, 2011, 02:13:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 29, 2011, 11:36:24 PM
CRAM!  We need WOMP! 

A THOUSAND METRIC SHIT-TONS OF BUTTHURT!

pass

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on June 30, 2011, 09:47:25 AM
Greetings Cramulus.

that's all very nice and all, but no, we're not going to be friends on facebook,

Like I said, I could be wrong, in which case it would be dickbag of me to keep bringing it up

you just keep doing what you're doing,
you probably won't hear from me

Good enough then.  I have no personal issue with you and would have done what you did in such shitty circumstances, just perhaps sooner.  Or more personally with surprise elements.  Whatever tho it's over enough for me.

As for hearing from me it's clear that I'm an interloper here... even to me.  I'm done posting anything(outside my own threads) for a bit except perhaps mittens or anything more than a line or so of text.  Not about you guys.  Clearly I need my eyes here more than my mouth.

as for a thousand metric shit tons of butthurt... if that's a threat find me!  You can Dok.  Circumstances forced me to let you.  If you do look me in the eye before you change the nature of our conflict.  Personally sorry my shit offends you, but if you mean something by this and come after me, my site, my stuff, my friends, or any other thing in my life I have no cover.  I don't want it.  Didn't think I'd need it when I came here and started posting, then this shit happened. 

I'll be chillin' under the scope.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My god, you're a fucking idiot. How long have you been on the internet, since Tuesday? Even my eight-year-old knows that butthurt is something you do to yourself. And you have, massively. That's what that means, butthurt boy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 06:44:47 PM
butthurt is something you do to yourself.
So... does this mean I've been doing it wrong?  :sad:

On the other hand, the decision between KY and Astroglide is no longer going to haunt me at night.

Phox,
Is at least a polite butthurter.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 08:33:44 PM

On the other hand, the decision between KY and Astroglide is no longer going to haunt me at night.

Phox,

:( It's not supposed to hurt.

Phox

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 08:56:14 PM

Phox,

Not sure if that was a joke fail on me or you're playing along to well. Either way, I got nothing.   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 09:04:08 PM

Phox,

Not sure if that was a joke fail on me or you're playing along to well. Either way, I got nothing.   :lulz:

:lulz: I'm playing the straight man.

Phox

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 09:30:48 PM

Phox,

:lulz:

Oh, well. Joke roont.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 09:32:06 PM

Phox,

OR IS IT?

Phox

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 09:34:46 PM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 09:32:06 PM

Phox,

OR IS IT?
I still have an armor-plated dick, so It still might work.  :lulz: