News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

MURIKA. JUST MURIKA.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 13, 2014, 12:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/05/12/atv-protest-rides-through-native-american-sacred-sites-154840

Basically boils down to "WE ARE SUPPORTING OUR GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO DESTROY THIS PARK/ARCHEOLOGICAL SITE BEFORE OUR CHILDREN ARE OLD ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE IT."

This is why aliens don't talk to us.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

So there will be no problem at all if the Tribe, who's sacred ground this is, saddles up and stomps all over the Arlington Cemetery?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

It's like America keeps on getting America-er.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 13, 2014, 12:33:19 AM

Naw.  It's like all the stupid people chose to identify themselves at the same time.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 13, 2014, 12:35:10 AM

Naw.  It's like all the stupid people chose to identify themselves at the same time.

Can we move them all out to "the farm" that my mom sent my guinea pig to live at when he got real old?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 13, 2014, 12:38:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 13, 2014, 12:35:10 AM

Can we move them all out to "the farm" that my mom sent my guinea pig to live at when he got real old?

All we have to do is tell them that the librul gubmint is comin' for the farm.

They'll line right up.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

The "Don't Tread On Me" flag is especially rich.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A