News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

You know when The Machine‚Ñ¢ notices YUO when...

Started by Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.), February 27, 2007, 08:21:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

...it takes out it's hate on your loved ones. When it leaves your wife and children standing on a bitter, cold, rain drenched platform, having just told her that she's not allowed on the train because she has a kids buggy that, due to company policy, isn't allowed to be parked in any of the 12 EMPTY wheelchair bays at 07:00 in the morning and it's not an allegory, or a metaphor.

/syn - ready to kill Virgin Trains employees

Sorry, probably the wrong forum, but hey, life's like that.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: synaptyx on February 27, 2007, 08:21:03 PM
...it takes out it's hate on your loved ones. When it leaves your wife and children standing on a bitter, cold, rain drenched platform, having just told her that she's not allowed on the train because she has a kids buggy that, due to company policy, isn't allowed to be parked in any of the 12 EMPTY wheelchair bays at 07:00 in the morning and it's not an allegory, or a metaphor.

/syn - ready to kill Virgin Trains employees

Sorry, probably the wrong forum, but hey, life's like that.

Of course you will be wreaking a terrible revenge.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

They charge about the equivalent of $17 for a 35 minute train journey, so I am circumventing their fares and leaving pamphlets on the trains. I also got the guy that closed the doors in trouble with his superior, 'cos I'm a vindictive bastard. It's about I can realistically do without ending up a ward of the British Transport Police. :?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: synaptyx on February 28, 2007, 12:11:36 PM
They charge about the equivalent of $17 for a 35 minute train journey, so I am circumventing their fares and leaving pamphlets on the trains. I also got the guy that closed the doors in trouble with his superior, 'cos I'm a vindictive bastard. It's about I can realistically do without ending up a ward of the British Transport Police. :?

Prolly about all you could post on the interwebs anyway...
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Starship, take me

I beamed the VALIS info to Phil once, long ago, with the tachyon beam in my "Crypt of the Roma".
Do you truly believe that???

The sleeper must awaken.
Extraction of Agent Starship in progress...

Have the Orbital Platforms on Standby, please

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Quote from: Netaungrot on March 02, 2007, 12:58:27 PM
Quote from: synaptyx on February 28, 2007, 12:11:36 PM

Prolly about all you could post on the interwebs anyway...
:oops: 8)