News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

As I prepare once again, to leave for the Holidays...

Started by Suu, December 13, 2012, 02:14:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Here is the list of people in charge of what:

EoC: You get the entire thing. The whole thing. Accidentally. The keys to the rocket launchers on top of the Newport Bridge are where I left them last time. Remember the Mount Hope sometimes needs a jumpstart, unlike the Braga, which needs a jumpshart, and probably a new everything. Don't tell Fall Reev I said that though, they get all uppity and shit.

Richter: You are not in charge of my apartment. Nothing personal, but I don't think the world is ready for the next creative stickerbombing. I also don't need any of my fabric sharpened for the time being. I know, I know...idle hands and all that, but trust me, it's really for the best. I wouldn't want Federal Hill having to deal with THAT again. However, anything you do to my neighbors is fair game. The next time they drop the bass, I expect to hear they've been delivered a year's supply of striper.

Luna: You're in charge of Richter. Keep the pimp hand strong. In Navyguy's absence, I am assigning you Eastern Connecticut, to ensure that Western Connecticut doesn't do anything funny, like gentrify downtown New London. I know that you're familiar with the area, so setting up the necessary barricades and obtaining the right amount of artillery should be a snap.

Dimo: You're in charge of making sure URI doesn't float away like it almost did during Sandy. Then again, considering you were the reason FOR Sandy, I advise you make it to high ground. Preferably on the West Coast.

Cainad: YOU LEAVE EASTERN CONNECTICUT ALONE.

Leln: In the event Western Connecticut attacks, you have permission to drop all of Central Massachusetts on it. From orbit. Just to be sure. If in fact at any time the world needs to be saved by Library SCIENCE, inform me immediately so that I may witness the fire power of a fully armed and operational Dewey Decimal System catalog since 1998.

LMNO: Keep Boston in line this time. I fucking mean it.

Twid: You need to do something about Cambridge. Just...SOMETHING. I know you don't live there, and with good reason. Shit just isn't safe.

Questions/comments/concerns will be answered in the order they are received. Estimated date of departure is Thursday AM. This may be delayed if in the event my sewing queue is not sufficiently culled.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Have a safe trip. I will see what I can do about Cambridge. It is, after all, right next door.

I may have to attend a show that I have no reason for attending to do something about it. If I disappear, then it is probable that I ended up on the Wrong SideTM and am stuck in the same reality as the Cantab. Have LMNO send scouts to be certain.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on December 13, 2012, 02:14:17 AM

Luna: You're in charge of Richter. Keep the pimp hand strong. In Navyguy's absence, I am assigning you Eastern Connecticut, to ensure that Western Connecticut doesn't do anything funny, like gentrify downtown New London. I know that you're familiar with the area, so setting up the necessary barricades and obtaining the right amount of artillery should be a snap.

Leln: In the event Western Connecticut attacks, you have permission to drop all of Central Massachusetts on it. From orbit. Just to be sure. If in fact at any time the world needs to be saved by Library SCIENCE, inform me immediately so that I may witness the fire power of a fully armed and operational Dewey Decimal System catalog since 1998.

Oh come ON

I told you: I was just having a bad day, needed to cheer myself up, and some mistakes were made.

I really don't think this level of precaution is necessary.

Eater of Clowns

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...ahem.

I reluctantly accept this grave responsbility.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

Richter: You are not in charge of my apartment. Nothing personal, but I don't think the world is ready for the next creative stickerbombing. I also don't need any of my fabric sharpened for the time being. I know, I know...idle hands and all that, but trust me, it's really for the best. I wouldn't want Federal Hill having to deal with THAT again. However, anything you do to my neighbors is fair game. The next time they drop the bass, I expect to hear they've been delivered a year's supply of striper.

...OK.  Fine.  You may want to be careful with your superhumeral though.  Don't sweat it, just run a rough stone over it a few times before you try to wear it.

I'll need to whet something else though.  You MIGHT be away from the gulf stream before I run out of knives.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on December 13, 2012, 04:23:21 AM

...OK.  Fine.  You may want to be careful with your superhumeral though.  Don't sweat it, just run a rough stone over it a few times before you try to wear it.

I'll need to whet something else though.  You MIGHT be away from the gulf stream before I run out of knives.

I see myself wearing a circular saw blade around my neck.  :lulz:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on December 13, 2012, 03:38:51 AM

Oh come ON

I told you: I was just having a bad day, needed to cheer myself up, and some mistakes were made.

I didn't see my boyfriend for nearly a month because of the damage to the Navy base ALONE. Fortunately, most of their important stuff is underwater, so when that chunk of Fairfield county landed on Groton, full of sweater vests and tennis rackets, they were able to protect classified information. Ask Mangrove if you can play with Hartford for a little while.

Mangrove

Quote from: Suu on December 13, 2012, 03:30:47 PM
Quote from: Cainad on December 13, 2012, 03:38:51 AM

Oh come ON

I didn't see my boyfriend for nearly a month because of the damage to the Navy base ALONE. Fortunately, most of their important stuff is underwater, so when that chunk of Fairfield county landed on Groton, full of sweater vests and tennis rackets, they were able to protect classified information. Ask Mangrove if you can play with Hartford for a little while.

If by 'play with' you mean 'set fire to' then knock yourself out.

Hartford is one of the most ugly and pointless cities I have ever encountered. It's badly laid out, there's nothing to do there unless you happen to work in insurance and, even if you do find something to do, it can only be right in the middle because the North & South ends of the city are rampant with urban warfare.

Burn it down and start over. All you will be losing are corrupt financiers, dope slingers and roaches.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

Mangrove

PS New London & Groton???

Xanadu for bedbugs. EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!!

Suu

Quote from: Mangrove on December 13, 2012, 09:19:45 PM

And the largest submarine base in country. Though anywhere outside of Navy territory is skeevetastic or an extension of Fairfield County (Long Point) that couldn't be arsed to even share a police force with the rest of the city.

New London is high weirdness. I think Roger would like it.

Mangrove

Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2012, 01:29:41 AM

And the largest submarine base in country. Though anywhere outside of Navy territory is skeevetastic or an extension of Fairfield County (Long Point) that couldn't be arsed to even share a police force with the rest of the city.

Oh and lest we forget - Submarines and Pfeizer.

Suu

Quote from: Mangrove on December 14, 2012, 03:23:41 PM

Moar pharmaceuticals up the road in Coventry, RI.

LMNO

Quote from: Suu on December 14, 2012, 05:48:20 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on December 14, 2012, 03:23:41 PM

Moar pharmaceuticals up the road in Coventry, RI.