News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

The TROOF about Discordians.

Started by Zurtok Khan, December 10, 2005, 08:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao Fredyou all are just arguing on life perspective
which is rather pointless
that is why is it PERSPECTIVE
only you can  see it the way you see it
and no one really cares about other pepoles points of view
silly people!!

Well, if we had anything BETTER to do, we wouldn't be here, would we?

:lol:

TGRR,
Loves strife (in this case, debate), for it's own sake.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Chlorine
silly people!!
We should all argue about your point now.

When Mian Tiao Fred says something, there is no argument.

She is, after all, our sovereign.

FRED FER DICTATOR '08!  OR ELSE!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The seer

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: mian tiao Fredbe your self

the end.

now wasnt that easy?

I am.  But Buddhaboi thinks this makes me:  thick, Jim Jones, Pat Robertson, and unthinking.

TGRR,
Loves poking the fluffies into making insults.  Because he was born wrong.
ah well. *hugs a cat*  :twisted:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

silly people!!

Well, if we had anything BETTER to do, we wouldn't be here, would we?

TGRR,
Loves strife (in this case, debate), for it's own sake.

yes yes i was just making this point, because i can

not that i really care.

arguing rocks

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The seer
Quote from: mian tiao Fredbe your self

the end.

now wasnt that easy?

I am.  But Buddhaboi thinks this makes me:  thick, Jim Jones, Pat Robertson, and unthinking.

TGRR,
Loves poking the fluffies into making insults.  Because he was born wrong.
ah well. *hugs a cat*  :twisted:

What can I say?  It's my nature.  :lol:

TGRR,
Knows that, and is comfortable with it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao Fred

not that i really care.

arguing rocks

So, when do we sack Sweden, boss?

renko

Quote from: renko

1. seer covered that with the happy anarchy quote.

2. Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Darwin, Copernicus. All these people incited huge amounts of change without a single gun. Thats the kind of revolution I want to be part of.

3. No, discordianism joins the club when it starts saying its members should act a certain way and that they should try and force other people to think like them.

4.Well I guess you and I differ here. Cuase I think 99% of people are good deepdown, just misguided by society and standards.

1.  Apples and oranges.

2.  You are, of course, aware of what happened to these people?

3.  Where did anyone say that?  The OP was expressing HIS view of Discordianism, not commanding you to behave in a certain way.  

4.  Um...they CREATED and ARE the fucking society and its standards.  Just saying.

TGRR,
Is just saying.

1. ok then, we agree to disagree.

2. yea, but I bet you a trillion dollars, if they were brought back to life and  had the choice of either undoing their revolution, and surviving longer, or doing things exactly like they did. They would pick the second choice.

3. ok... well you win this section

4. Thats what that remaining 1% is for. More realisticly its probably a higher number, but there are a small percent of people running the show a huge amount of sheep, and then theres us. The guys running things are generally not good, and they just have alot of influence over the sheep-types.

Chlorine

I hate arguing. It makes me sad and gets me nowhere.

I prefer to skip fighting and just ax murder my problems in the face right away. Much more rewarding.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: mian tiao Fred

not that i really care.

arguing rocks

So, when do we sack Sweden, boss?

umm...later (is supreme procrastinator)

The Good Reverend Roger

1. ok then, we agree to disagree.

2. yea, but I bet you a trillion dollars, if they were brought back to life and  had the choice of either undoing their revolution, and surviving longer, or doing things exactly like they did. They would pick the second choice.

3. ok... well you win this section

4. Thats what that remaining 1% is for. More realisticly its probably a higher number, but there are a small percent of people running the show a huge amount of sheep, and then theres us. The guys running things are generally not good, and they just have alot of influence over the sheep-types.

1.  Yep...at least until the revolution.  Then I will see to it that you get a sunny part of the wall.

2.  The world is infested with suckers, innit?

3.  :evil:

4.  Sheep deserve their fate, because they allow it.  Thus, they are part of the problem, not just victims.  I'd have a good laugh, if they weren't dragging us along with them.

renko

Quote from: ChlorineI hate arguing. It makes me sad and gets me nowhere.

I prefer to skip fighting and just ax murder my problems in the face right away. Much more rewarding.

I love argueing. I have a debating addiction, and that gets you in as much trouble as a gambling addiction but its a million times more fun.

but I think weve debated this topic down to the point where weve made every point and no ones gonna change their minds. So I, personally will agree to disagree and cool down for a while.

The Good Reverend Roger

1.  Nothing else you do on an internet board gets you anywhere, either.  Just saying.

2.  What problems do you have in your face?  

TGRR,
Grammar Naz1

Schizzy

The Good Reverend Roger

I love argueing. I have a debating addiction, and that gets you in as much trouble as a gambling addiction but its a million times more fun.

but I think weve debated this topic down to the point where weve made every point and no ones gonna change their minds. So I, personally will agree to disagree and cool down for a while.

1.  Go here:  http://capitolgrilling.com  that's all they do.

2.  And I will personally agree to drive my opponents into the desert.  Because gila monsters need love, too.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SchizzyI like pears.

Please go stand by the stairs.

You must be protected.