News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

What's your specialt(y/ies)?

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 27, 2012, 08:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 05:01:00 AM
Quote from: v3x on June 29, 2012, 05:00:00 AM
Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 04:57:47 AM
Quote from: v3x on June 29, 2012, 04:55:47 AM
Quote from: Iron Twiddleton on June 29, 2012, 04:54:54 AM
Quote from: v3x on June 29, 2012, 04:52:12 AM
No it just means I'm not up to the task of eating your asshole right now. But on payday I'll be able to afford some Cholula sauce, so maybe then.

Is that your specialty?

Wouldn't YOU like to know.

Well, you're partially accepting to toss Suu's salad in a specialty thread.

It's a logical conclusion.

It's a DISCORDIAN forum. Obviously I'm just being all DISCORDIANY.

So what you're saying is that you're actually pretty useless at ass sucking.

Yeah, I would guess so. I've never really had an inclination to try it.

Quote from: Suu on June 29, 2012, 05:02:49 AM
OUTLANDISH.

That hurts me, Suu. Sad face.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Suu

*hugs* You missed me. You know it.

And you don't actually have to eat my asshole. Promise.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Bu🤠ns

• I've recently discovered a passion for programming, mainly scripting in HTA, VBS, batch and python.
  • Play guitar, harmonica, mess with the piano.
  • When I have patience, I can draw stuff. i do arts and crafts with my kids a LOT.
  • I have a pretty good knowledge in eastern philosophy and mysticism (mostly as taught by westerners but w/e).
  • Lovemaking in many legal and semi-legal varieties.

CarvedWood

Wicca.
Also, gay sex.  Writing about it, not having it (dammit).
I used to be good at other things, but prolonged absence from this board ruined it for me.
It was all a joke.  In real life, I'm not this way.  I'm some other way.  I meant it to be funny to US, and it was, at least to the ME part of US. I meant it to be funny to YOU, just not THEM, see? Unless you are actually part of THEM, and if that's true, well, my apologies.

And that would be my individual apology.  I would apologize for US but I'm not sure if there is an US that's larger than just ME in this regard.  I'm not even so sure YOU are or are not at least partially any of THEM.

But if you are one of THEM to whom I am apologizing, I'm truly sorry.

Epimetheus

I am not yet specialized.

But I am a special and unique butterfly.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CarvedWood on June 29, 2012, 04:40:12 PM
Wicca.

As long as you do it in private, and wash your hands afterward.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Yes. Paganism is a shameful shameful thing.

I'm going to add to mine, since it has been a long time interest (since I was 6) and wish I had more physics behind it, but can talk about implausibility and consequences:

Time travel.

I have always been interested in time travel. It's what originally made me want to be the scientist I never became (I got the music bug around the age of 12. Seems it's starting to come around full circle at almost 31). It's what got me interested in Einstein, Sagan and Hawking. And space.

How is time marked? By the patterns of Sol, Luna, and Terra. Those three. We even measure long distances in space by Earth measurements (it's our year that we use as a base).

Space. Time.

Spacetime.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Jesus, how did I get here?

I don't regret anything but being an office schlub at a hospital trying to make it as a musician? Wow. My life trajectory bounced off and veered off into a totally different direction where I work in science but am in no ways a professional scientist (anyone who uses the scientific method is a scientist, just as anyone who manipulates soundwaves is a musician. The amateurs often do very sound work)/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on June 30, 2012, 04:22:54 AM

I don't regret anything but being an office schlub at a hospital trying to make it as a musician? Wow. My life trajectory bounced off and veered off into a totally different direction where I work in science but am in no ways a professional scientist (anyone who uses the scientific method is a scientist, just as anyone who manipulates soundwaves is a musician. The amateurs often do very sound work)/

Life happens.  Drop your pants and roll in it.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 30, 2012, 06:12:23 AM
Quote from: Bruce Twiddleton on June 30, 2012, 04:22:54 AM

Life happens.  Drop your pants and roll in it.

That's the minus "rock 'n'" part isn't it?

Nephew Twiddleton

I guess my question is, what the hell am I from your perspective?

This is a necessary branching off for everyone. This may get messy.

Pæs

Um, I do programming things. If you have questions about that sort of thing, I'd still suggest asking Trip, but I'll read your questions and his answers and be interested. I'm specifically interested in computer security and about to start work in data integrity and fraud detection, inventing ways to rip off my company and then creating safeguards against those.

Also, I juggle fire and stuff. And I'm a makeup artist, which mostly involves disguises and social engineering for lulz and adventure. And, IDK, theatre stuff like acting and lighting and sound and AV.

Richter

My specialties include:

- SWORDS, sticks, and other physics applicators: the use, misuse, maintenance and construction thereof.
- Cooking: Greater Bachelor
- Metal / wood / bone / leatherworking with hand or power tools
- Psychology
- Teaching: Any skill set I've had time to learn
- Finance: Educational and personal
- Writing: Satire, humor, lesson planning, public presentation
- Vehicle operation: Anything with wheels or floating 50 feet long or less
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Speaking of specialties, Richter. Can I borrow you to sharpen my scissors this week sometime?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cuddlefish

back, back, forward+A - Hurricane Spin Kick

down, forward+B - Rising Upper-Cut

B, B, B, B - Flurry Punch

back, up, forward+B - Tomahawk Smash

back, down, forward+B - Fuhgedaboudit
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?