Slow Time in Fat City™, part 8: A Kindler, Gentler PD.

Started by Doktor Howl, October 20, 2010, 07:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

Sweet Merciful FUCK!!! This should not be happening. We don't need to be nice, we need to jack-slap the bastards into using their damn brains! You can't do that by being nice!
Insanity we trust.

Adios

Quote from: James Semaj on October 21, 2010, 05:05:58 AM
Sweet Merciful FUCK!!! This should not be happening. We don't need to be nice, we need to jack-slap the bastards into using their damn brains! You can't do that by being nice!

We must welcome them into the fold with open arms. May I suggest a hymn or two?

The Wizard

QuoteWe must welcome them into the fold with open arms. May I suggest a hymn or two?

NO. We must cast them into the fire pit and beat them with broken bottles! Cut and bleed the fuckers until they're either thinking like a biped or EOT has to dig another shallow grave out back!
Insanity we trust.

Adios

Quote from: James Semaj on October 21, 2010, 05:14:07 AM
QuoteWe must welcome them into the fold with open arms. May I suggest a hymn or two?

NO. We must cast them into the fire pit and beat them with broken bottles! Cut and bleed the fuckers until they're either thinking like a biped or EOT has to dig another shallow grave out back!

Oh! No! We must love them, how else are they going to stay? They are young and tender, we must do what we can.

The Wizard

QuoteOh! No! We must love them, how else are they going to stay? They are young and tender, we must do what we can.

We do them no favors by molly coddling them.
Insanity we trust.

Adios

Quote from: James Semaj on October 21, 2010, 05:17:37 AM
QuoteOh! No! We must love them, how else are they going to stay? They are young and tender, we must do what we can.

I will pray for you.

The Wizard

QuoteI will pray for you.

:clint:

This man's example must be followed.
Insanity we trust.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: James Semaj on October 21, 2010, 05:17:37 AM

That's what I think.  But I am told that I was ruining everything.

Hell, I may have put us at risk on Big Boards!
Molon Lube

Adios

I just don't think I can go back to being angry, this way requires so much less effort.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 03:19:39 PM
I just don't think I can go back to being angry, this way requires so much less effort.

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO CHARLEY, YOU BASTARDS?
Molon Lube

Adios

It's reversible.

I am not only the VP of The Horrible Cunt™ Cabal, I am also the co-founder.

Assholes.

Dysfunctional Cunt

As the co-representative of the Terrible Bitch Cabal, while I cannot completely endorse this new and kinder, gentler, sweeter, kissy face PD.  I will, as the trooper I am, follow along and make every effort to find the sweet person inside of me and share her with the members old and new here.

:asplode:

Adios

Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 21, 2010, 04:02:45 PM
As the co-representative of the Terrible Bitch Cabal, while I cannot completely endorse this new and kinder, gentler, sweeter, kissy face PD.  I will, as the trooper I am, follow along and make every effort to find the sweet person inside of me and share her with the members old and new here.

Stuff it up your arse. The nice guy shit died a horrible death in the sunlight.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 21, 2010, 04:06:53 PM
Quote from: Kiaransalee on October 21, 2010, 04:02:45 PM

Stuff it up your arse. The nice guy shit died a horrible death in the sunlight.

FUCK YOU MY MOTHER DIED FROM STUFFING SUNLIGHT UP HER ARSE  :argh!:

Adios