News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Christian Reconstructionist Secret Society Saving Us From Demonic UFOs...

Started by Cain, September 13, 2010, 06:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

...maybe.

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2010/09/final-events-interview-with-nick.html

QuoteAuthor and journalist Nick Redfern has a new book out called Final Events that's guaranteed to shake people up. It deals with a powerful secret society within the Intelligence community created with the intention of establishing a Christian Reconstructionist surveillance state. For what purpose?

Well... in order to protect America from demonic UFO pilots.

We're seeing a lot of this kind of thinking floating around out there. It may in fact become the dominant view of UFOs, given that Hollywood is preparing a huge slate of UFO invasion films. Is someone trying to tell us something or is this a reaction to the Recession and fears about illegal immigration? Or is there a plan to fake some kind of devastating alien invasion in order to unite the world around a common enemy?

I interviewed Nick to get the scoop...

Tell us about your book. What's the basic premise?

Basically speaking, Final Events is a study of a think-tank group comprised of personnel from within the U.S. Government, military and intelligence community that has existed in stealth for a surprisingly long time. The group believes that while the UFO issue is a very real one, they do not believe it has anything to do with literal extraterrestrials.

Rather, the group - which calls itself the Collins Elite - concludes that the "aliens" are, in reality, literal demonic entities that are trying to seduce us with a false lure of supposed alien technology, and to - quite literally - steal and farm our souls. The group claim to have discovered evidence that these demonic entities - that seem to utilize a weird combination of advanced technology and archaic rite and ritual - derive a form of "energy sustenance" from the human soul or life force.

More at the link.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

The Church of the Subgenius has been screaming about this shit since the late 70s.
Molon Lube

Jenne

:lulz:  Oh this is rich.  You know, growing up, demons were NOT literal--my parents and Sunday school teachers SCOFFED at batshit stuff like this...and NOW, the guano is like GOSPEL.

The GUANO is GOSPEL.

I can't believe I have roots in this shitpile.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm sold on reading the book. I'll have to do further research on this CE.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

This thread reminded me I need to catch up on my reading and Christ finding at the same time! FOR SCIENCE!

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Blight on September 16, 2010, 08:00:40 PM
I'm sold on reading the book. I'll have to do further research on this CE.

Did you end up ordering the book then?  I admit it does look kinda interesting, in a sort of Oh My Fucking God More Crazy Kooks In The Intelligence Agencies kind of way.

Cain

OK, I bought and read this while being kept in departure lounge hell.  It's actually somewhat interesting, though far too brief.

Explanation to follow.

LMNO

Cain

OK, elements of the story are pretty much what you would expect.

Crowley and Parsons and that numpty Hubbard ripped a hole in reality when they tried their Moonchild thing.  And then, UFOs!

Because Parsons was working for the US government, and was suspected, at one point, of having spied for Israel, the US intelligence community kept tabs on him, right up to the point he exploded himself out of existence.

When UFOs started popping up, the USAF was concerned.  The fact they didn't know where they were coming from, and that they were moving faster than aircraft at the time and then disappearing without a trace made them very concerned....especially since the Soviets had captured a number of Nazi scientists, some of whom, it was speculated, had advanced propulsion knowledge.

While investigating the source of the flying saucer phenomenon, it was found that Parsons had links with Kenneth Arnold, as well as Hubbard, and also had links with people who were apparently "in the know" about Roswell.  The Air Force had a meeting with Parsons in 1948, at which he apparently conceded there was a probable connection between the Moonchild working and the spate of UFO sightings which had followed.  From there, they requested information on Crowley, which they got via their own sources, and from British intelligence.

From there on out, they were apparently talking to archeologists, theologians and really anyone they thought could shed light on Parsons, the flying disks and how they might have been related.  After Parsons died, the group working on his case were invited up to the Pentagon, because they were honestly the closest things they had to experts on the UFO phenomenon at the time, and they were freaked out by it.

Apparently, the fear was that if Congress got wind that taxpayer money was being used to fund research into demonology and UFOs, the ridicule and follow up investigation would destroy careers, which is the main reason it was kept hush-hush.  Going under the name of the Collins Elite - an injoke concerning the hometown of one of their members - they had something approaching official sanction to investigate the UFO problem, from a paranormal perspective.

One of the first things the Collins Elite concluded was that UFO contact frequently took place under conditions of altered consciousness, either the kind that could be induced by a ritual, or else by hypnosis, the use of ouija boards, channelling and similar methods.  While at first it was thought that perhaps the Soviets were responsible - using some kind of "mind technology" acquired from Hitler's brutal extermination camp studies, it was eventually established that this was almost certainly not the case.  And so they instead went into researching drugs, altered states, meditation, ESP and similar things.

Almost from the very start, the Collins Elite found the extraterrestrial hypothesis to be suspect.  After all, it was only based on the word of these entities that they were even from space - who was to say they were telling the truth?  That suspicion hardened as the CIA infiltrated seance groups in the 1950s and fed their reports back to the US intelligence community.  It became almost a certainty in their minds when they discovered that a Maine housewife by the name of Frances Swan was allegedly communicating with aliens via automatic writing.  It wasn't just Swan's activities which disturbed them, however, it was who she lived next door to - Rear Admiral H.B. Knowles.  Knowles went on to be a board member of NICAP, a UFO investigation group, in 1956, and heavily endorsed the extraterrestrial hypothesis.  The Collins Elite immediately suspected an act of disinformation, designed to draw attention away from the demonic/paranormal hypothesis they had come to accept.  Even more worryingly, some members of the Air Force were, at the time, experimenting with using altered states to "summon" UFOs - a practice the Collins Elite thought to be extremely dangerous.

Following the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case, to which the Collins Elite were alerted by their Air Force friends, the group began to focus much more closely on episodes of abductions.  In particular, they found a pattern of young women, late nights and vehicle issues to be so central to the issue that they made requests to the British MoD on any cases which fit such parameters.

However, as far as the Collins Elite are concerned, their real break came in 1969, with the unfortunate case of Paul Garratt.  Garratt was a housepainter, who was involved in a near-fatal car crash.  Before he was stabilized, he underwent a near death experience which was highly disturbing.  Instead of a white light, the voices of family members etc, he instead felt himself falling.  When he stopped, he was confronted with an entirely flat, light blue and sandy landscape, that was dominated by a writhing mass of naked human beings, screaming in agony.  In the purple sky above them, saucer shaped objects that pulsed and throbbed like living beings raced back and forth.  Small balls of light seemed to emerge from the bodies of the writhing people, which were then sucked up into the saucers.  As soon as the saucers devoured the balls of light, the people stopped screaming, stood up, and then walked, zombie fashion, to a giant black home in the distance.  On his first night after recovering, Garratt also had an encounter with a "goblin" like being in his room.

The Collins Elite had been tipped off to Garratt by the CIA Operation Often - which was looking into using paranormal and occult methods for intelligence gathering.  After the information they got from Garratt, the two groups decided to work together and pool their resources.  In 1972, this paid off with their interview of Sybil Leek - a British author and witch/astrologer/psychic.  Leek had known Crowley, back when she was a lot younger, and he had encouraged her when it came to pursuing poetry.  She had also worked for British intelligence during WWII, providing fake horoscrops to astrology-obsessed Nazis, in hope of influencing their war strategy.

Leek was very happy to help both the Collins Elite and Operation Often.  In September 1972, while being interviewed by both groups, she went into a trance state and reportedly channeled a demonic entity calling itself Caxuulikom.  It claimed to remember events from ancient Babylon, mocked all those present, and told them directly that the extraterrestrial hypothesis was a ruse, and that it was a demonic invasion they should be worried about.  Caxuulikom also informed them that earth was nothing but a farm, and the energy from their souls would provide a food source for demonkind. 

After this, the Collins Elite went into overdrive when it came to studying demonology.  They contacted a professor at the Notre Dame Theology Department, and paid a significant sum for a paper on the nature of the human soul, the concept and agenda of demons, and the role played by demons in the Bible in regards to deception.  After six weeks, he delivered his report.  His conclusions were that demons descended from the Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and mortals.  God apparently did not like the Nephilim much, and so he had them all thrown into Tartarus/Gehenna, a "place of darkness".  The Book of Jubilees states that God allowed 10 percent of them to remain on earth after the Great Flood, in order to tempt and test mankind.

Through into the 1980s, the Collins Elite carried out surveillance on abductees who came to their attention, hoping they could catch an abduction in the process of happening, and so find out what was actually going on.  This surveillance was pretty low key - phone taps, checking their mail, occasional nighttime stakeouts.  Yet, at the same time, abductees were reporting being buzzed by black helicoptors, having their mail obviously and non-discreetly tampered with and, in more than a few events, claiming that US Army officers had kidnapped them and drugged them so they would believe they were aliens.

The Collins Elite were confused, because they sure as hell didn't have the budget for this kind of thing, let alone the desire to undertake such activities.  Reagan was a fan of their work - the Christian slant certainly appealed to him, and of course Reagan had his own UFO experience in 74.  So he expanded their budget considerably.  The Collins Elite set to work on finding out the identity of the mystery military units behind these surveillance attempts on abductees.

They found no evidence at all that any such group, other than themselves, existed.  And they'd done some very extensive checking.  The only thing they could conclude was that the abductees were being made to hallucinate the experiences by demonic forces, in order to drive a wedge between them and the US military.

Cain

They're like a Really Real Delta Green (for Realness).

There is more to come, but I need to drink complimentary tea first.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Oh, it may be.  Nick Redfern, the author, concedes as much.  He says he thinks it is not, because he doesn't know a) why they'd contact him, b) why a priest would play along with the whole thing and c) where they got several of their documents from.

But the US has carried out more complicated and weird deceptions before.