News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Pope Lecherous Racism Thread

Started by Radioactive-Nomad Siing, July 06, 2014, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

PL, are you still willing to, in your words "kill someone trying to destroy America's assets of power, human or non-human"?

Is your alt?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 10, 2014, 04:32:46 AM
This is so inept it's poetic.

I have been trying for two days to adequately express how I feel about what's going on ITT.

This is it, precisely.

trix

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 07, 2014, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 07, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
Hi there, complete stranger!

What it do my nigga?

Yo homie wut UP!  Damn dawg U sound ghetto like ME!  U must be from Appleton too, dat right G?

MMFWCL
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

trix

There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Raz Tech on July 10, 2014, 02:12:06 PM
Quote from: Pæs on July 08, 2014, 03:11:06 AM
It means he's going to professionally generate principle-centered expertise to aid in our energistically conceptualizing team driven technology and scalable bandwidth as a service which will add value to our users by compellingly customizing real-time materials to facilitate ubiquitous content delivery.

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 08, 2014, 01:04:06 PM
It means that he's going to synergise existing suppliers to explore potential growth options in the consumer interface market by dynamically altering the non-live-time variable through the interactive cloud hub with a focus on interpersonal relationship building to leverage new market growth opportunities.

Holy hell look at all of the corporate power point talk going on with no graphs to give everyone better understanding of what Pope Lecherous' alts will bring to the table.  Please allow me.

These first two graphs show the change in our stock options as well as the monthly income per user of this website.

Alright, that looks kind of bleak, but here is the REAL kicker.  These things are all about SYNERGY.  As you can see, Pope alts will really bring the heat in the SYNERGY department.

A lot of people say "hey, what is synergy anyways".  I'm glad you asked.
Synergy is a term invented by oil companies after they created synthetic oil.  They felt that synthetic oil was so good for energy that they coined the term to describe what a well-oiled machine their companies were, and as such, it is derived from synthetic oil energy, shortened to synergy.

Actually that whole last paragraph was bull-shit, I don't know why I took the time to type it out.  Moving on to the final graph, you can see that the Blue dot in the orange circle is the aiming point for success.  The current aim of PD.com is the black dot.  As you can see, we are left of center.  With the help of Pope alts, we could be slightly less left of center.

Coffee and donuts are available around back.

I get it.

In Death, a memeber of Project Mayhem has a name.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Junkenstein

I see the latest nominations are in for the new Pariah.

Someone inform the last one.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

trix

Zen Without Zen Masters

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 10, 2014, 04:37:15 AM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 07, 2014, 12:47:24 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on July 07, 2014, 12:33:30 PM
Hi there, complete stranger!

What it do my nigga?

You know, unless you happen to be black, that's not really something you can just appropriate to be edgy, because it doesn't make you sound edgy, it makes you sound like a pathetic bleach-tipped suburbanite trying to sound edgy.

What it do my Nigress!?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/y/yg/my+hitta_21071067.html

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2014, 02:18:31 PM
PL, are you still willing to, in your words "kill someone trying to destroy America's assets of power, human or non-human"?

Is your alt?

Why can't PD co opt thoem there assets? America can take care of itself without me...

The Good Reverend Roger

Communication has failed on account of bigotry.

Thread will be split shortly.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 10, 2014, 05:38:20 PM

Is your alt?

Why can't PD co opt thoem there assets? America can take care of itself without me...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:38:38 PM
Communication has failed

Not in response to the above post, but so fitting, I decided to juxtapose them for the sake of amusement and brevity.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

Is your alt?

Communication has failed

Not in response to the above post, but so fitting, I decided to juxtapose them for the sake of amusement and brevity.

:lulz:

I was referring to him calling Nigel by a racist name that she had already called off as offensive, but that works too.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:42:39 PM
Thread split, racist bullshit removed to new thread.

Any further posts of such nature or any posts by the offending party (Pope Lecherous & alts) will also be removed and placed where they belong.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=36698.0

Thanks for your Service Greyface.

trix

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 10, 2014, 05:43:32 PM
Quote from: Cain on July 10, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

Is your alt?

Communication has failed

I was referring to him calling Nigel by a racist name that she had already called off as offensive, but that works too.

DUDE that's just how they talk up here in Appleton.  Ya'll just ain't hood enough to understand.
Zen Without Zen Masters