News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

ATTN, ADMIN GROUP (and anyone interested)

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 11, 2014, 02:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Pæs

Quote from: Pope Lecherous on July 12, 2014, 08:44:17 PM
Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on July 12, 2014, 01:25:11 PM
I owe you guys two more Big Words, then I think I'm out for the duration of this cockweasel's stay.

Good riddance cuz your two cents don't amount to a penny's worth, stupid queer

How does this fuckwit not qualify for booting for spam?

Salty

Quote from: Pæs on July 12, 2014, 11:34:32 PM
I owe you guys two more Big Words, then I think I'm out for the duration of this cockweasel's stay.

This.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pæs

Or can we just acknowledge, as a community because we're understandably still horribly allergic to mod abuses of power, that it's best for board health to not have him around?

Aucoq

Quote from: Pæs on July 12, 2014, 11:03:59 PM
I'm really glad we let Lecherous back in because principles.

It's going BRILLIANTLY.

This.

Quote from: Pæs on July 12, 2014, 11:34:32 PM

And this.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Salty

Quote from: Pæs on July 12, 2014, 11:38:56 PM
Or can we just acknowledge, as a community because we're understandably still horribly allergic to mod abuses of power, that it's best for board health to not have him around?

I agree.

It takes a lot of guts to shit on a place that's a fraction of its former size.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Alty on July 12, 2014, 11:51:15 PM
Quote from: Pæs on July 12, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

I agree.

It takes a lot of guts to shit on a place that's a fraction of its former size.

You want to know the truth? You can't handle the truth. I'll tell you the truth with a capital t. Unfortunately you simpletons fail to grasp the tragic depth of your failure. It's OK. Between the 3rd and 4th waning moon a prophecy will reveal itself. If you fucks with me I fucks with you. That's it. It's like trying to explain astrophysics to a motherfuckin wino. Jesus E. Christ. This is growing tedious. Typing on my cell phone and pulling up very blatant clips for you is a Herculean effort. I'm tempted to walk away  but I prefer to just assimilate your <REDACTED> and <REDACTED> at my leisure. It's boring as fuck but I like a good <REDACTED> every now and then.

When the prophecy reveals itself, either your down with the Wutang Sound or <REDACTED>. 'It is what it is.'

It's on you whether you get my turkey curse or my benediction. No better friend. No worse enemy. Good luck queers.
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

FFS, what is this, a full-moon meltdown? Lecherous and his naughty words aren't worth a ban, a flounce, or two whole threads of their own. He's not even a funny troll, like Delcon. He's just rocking the suburbs, it's all he's got.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BTW, in case anyone has forgotten, it's summer. It's been like six years since the glory days of PeeDee, and every summer since then traffic here has slowed to a crawl. Don't freak out, just enjoy your summer and hope that Faust is getting enough donations to ensure the board is still here during the long boring days of winter.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 13, 2014, 06:39:34 AM
BTW, in case anyone has forgotten, it's summer. It's been like six years since the glory days of PeeDee, and every summer since then traffic here has slowed to a crawl. Don't freak out, just enjoy your summer and hope that Faust is getting enough donations to ensure the board is still here during the long boring days of winter.

Ok

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 13, 2014, 06:35:42 AM
FFS, what is this, a full-moon meltdown? Lecherous and his naughty words aren't worth a ban, a flounce, or two whole threads of their own. He's not even a funny troll, like Delcon. He's just rocking the suburbs, it's all he's got.

How unexpected. The Bureaucracy is out of touch with the sentiment of the proles. ALGO-RYTHM.

Where's the "mittens" chocolate-face?  Bring the circlejerk Reverend,  and I'll bring your <<FNORD/exigology>//<self-fulfilling prophecy/FNORD>>::
<<FNORD/Hurleyy>\\<SKYNET\FNORD>>

Just prey/ay I don't pull out the

Pope Lecherous

Welcome to the 24th Chamber of Discordia

Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck: http://youtu.be/R0IUR4gkPIE

:lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Blatant racism and homophobia. Both equally odious. Which one will be the straw that broke the camel's back?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

My two cents, for what they're worth. He should have been banned with calling Nigel a negress. He has now also called Gogira a queer.

Nephew Twiddleton

In other words, if this were anywhere else, like a place of employment, her would have already been fired for a, and now he's done both a and b. Sure, it's an internet forum, not a place of employment, but harassment is harassment.