News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 14, 2015, 08:18:06 PM
EVERYONE MUST USE STANDING DESK.

STANDING DESK ENCOURAGES GOOD POSTURE, WHICH IS FORBIDDEN FOR ALL EMPLOYEES BENEATH THE RANK OF SALARIED SUPERVISOR.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 14, 2015, 09:08:31 PM

STANDING DESK ENCOURAGES GOOD POSTURE, WHICH IS FORBIDDEN FOR ALL EMPLOYEES BENEATH THE RANK OF SALARIED SUPERVISOR.

All of this has obviously caused me to take this place less than seriously.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Do you know where you're off to next, and do you plan on staying put until the explosions are finished?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 14, 2015, 09:22:54 PM
Do you know where you're off to next, and do you plan on staying put until the explosions are finished?

Yeah, a vendor has made a pretty sweet offer.  Still in Tucson, obviously. 
Molon Lube

Junkenstein

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on April 14, 2015, 09:08:31 PM

Standing desk looks like it may retract which would possibly make it squatting or kneeling desk. This would assist in differentiation of ranks of employees, particularly based on time served. Long term but low level employees may work themselves up to say the level of "Hunchback desk" with potential fully realised by ergonomic mouse/etc. placement to ensure minimal usability and maximum inconvenience for all workers.

Bringing your own desk is naturally verboten and against company morale.

As far as I can see, it's an open invitation to fuck with someone to the largest possible degree. Agree and assist her to death.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Eater of Clowns

I just found this on the note taking app on my phone.

"The clock that waits. It has not stopped it has arrived."

:eek:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

axod

just this

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 14, 2015, 11:28:51 PM

When it does, Silent Nigel will speak.

And you know what that means.
Molon Lube

axod

just this

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 14, 2015, 07:48:08 PM
Quote from: Don Coyote on April 14, 2015, 07:45:21 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 14, 2015, 07:23:19 PM
I have just been informed that nobody beneath the rank of salaried supervisor shall have chairs with armrests.

I am not kidding.  I have been directed to purchase chairs without armrests to replace any such chairs in my department that are not used by me.

I responded affirmatively, and accidentally copied everyone in the North American system.

What the hell is her malfunction?

We're losing money, and she's responsible yet has no means to alter the situation.  She has wobbled off the track and is desperately spinning in circles.  It's kind of awesome to watch, like watching the Titanic hit the iceberg over and over and over again.

She thought Jim's job would be easy.   :lulz:

She's also telling me HOW to fix things.  I am complying with a smile.  It's not a pleasant smile, but it's still a smile, and that's what counts.

:lulz: This made me very happy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 14, 2015, 07:23:19 PM
I have just been informed that nobody beneath the rank of salaried supervisor shall have chairs with armrests.

I am not kidding.  I have been directed to purchase chairs without armrests to replace any such chairs in my department that are not used by me.

I responded affirmatively, and accidentally copied everyone in the North American system.

She finally has the power she's always wanted.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 15, 2015, 12:22:13 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 14, 2015, 11:28:51 PM

When it does, Silent Nigel will speak.

And you know what that means.

:scared:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube