News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

"hey when are you having kids? Its getting kinda late."

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, February 27, 2012, 09:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I am with you on this, Twid. Just because I have a vagina, people think it needs to be a fucking clown car. My mom is still pissed I refused to marry the pig-farmer's-son-next-door. She could have fifteen grandchildren right now, god damn it, if it weren't for the fact I'm such a frigid whore.

And my assistant manager at work asked me when I was going to have kids. I don't remember why she asked this. I made a swirly motion over my Southern gonadial region and said "Recreational use only, Ma'am."

My standard answer when customers ask why I don't have kids or when am I having them is that I would eat my young.

When a mama cat wants to eat her kittens, she says they look like mice.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

I just tell people I'm already consuming enough resources for 2 people, I don't actually need to add another person to speed up global overpopulation.

Quote from: Cain on February 28, 2012, 09:06:33 AM
I just tell people I'm already consuming enough resources for 2 people, I don't actually need to add another person to speed up global overpopulation.

I like it. :D

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

That's too logical for my sister cain. Shes a very impulsive woman. Plus ive come to the conclusion that having children clouds your judgment and makes you forget that some people actually want to oh i dont know plan their families rather than have them haphazardly with different unsuitable sexual partners. Actually i liked my nieces father. Dont know why she broke it off with him. My nephews father is an abusive assbag with an drug habit and a massive gambling problem. Shes also miscarried three times with two other men.

Im ok with having two kids with one partner approximately 7 years from now.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I may never be financially ready but i would rather that villager and i at least own a house before we even start thinking about that. And a little time after that to comfortably settle into it and at least build up a decent cushion.

Plus repeated exposure to pickleson has made us both ok with delaying.

Cain

I've actually never wanted kids, and been always quite clear on the fact.  This gives me the advantage when people try to shock me into having kids, because then I can paint them as uncaring monsters seeking emotional gratification through ultimately destructive acts (remember: most of the people I know IRL who have kids are idiots, and this does not apply to everyone with kids).

That said, sooner or later, no matter how horrific it may seem, either overpopulation will have to be dealt with through social engineering or more Malthusian methods.  I'm betting on the latter, given religious idiocy when it comes to contraception, but I'd like to be wrong.

Pope Pixie Pickle

My mum insists that I am missing out by not having kids. My counter argument is that the world is overpopulated, things like breast cancer and schizophrenia are high risk in my family, I'm poor and have never had a relationship last long enough to even consider having a planned family. Conversely if I were to get knocked up by accident (which seems unlikely seeing as I have been sexually active for 16 years and although I may have had to take pregnancy tests due to being a few days late on a couple of occasions, I've never been pregnant.) I would probably keep it.

What doesn't help is that after my parents divorced when I was 6 I lost count of how many live in boyfriends my mum had, and it's something I resent about my childhood, despite getting on really well with 2 of them, and still speaking to them now, and being in the middle still, 26 years later of a constant battle between my mum and dad. Also the freaky thing about the divorce was that my dad was a physically abusive asshole yet my mum didn't want a divorce.   As a result of being knocked up at 17 and being knocked about so bad that the twin I was supposed to have come out with me (would have been identical- massive single placenta.) didn't make it. along with another miscarriage by violence, an abortion and finally my younger sister, my mother has a streak of bitterness and misandry, which has resulted in stress levels that has severely damaged her health.  My mum wasn't one of those multiple baby-daddy women tho, so at least there's that.  Also my older sister went crazy not long after having her son, and frankly another trip to crazytown with a babby in tow seems super hard, as it took a long time to get past the psychosis I suffered by myself.

So, yea, the idea of motherhood SCARES me, and I will try to prevent it. I'm  very strongly pro-choice for women in general, but for myself I would not consider an abortion unless the circumstances were incredibly extreme.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Wow pix that sucks...

But family does kind of determine if when and how. .y mom broke up with my stepfather because she wanted to get married and have kids married my dad had us and then got divorced and got back with my stepdad anyway (hes not really my step since that happened in my twenties but its just easy to describe him as such). Plus theres my sister and a few cousins to also sour the idea of reproducing yet.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 28, 2012, 06:38:14 PM
:( We could have had ANOTHER Pixie? :(

It would've been either AWESOME or WORLD OVAR (and awesome, at the same time).

It kinda makes me sad because I was a weird lonely bookish kid and having a twin might've been more fun.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hirley0

Next Post :fnord: P145 READING :fnord: #2172

Quote from: hirley0 on February 28, 2012, 08:33:05 PM
Pi maybe i already posted this somewhere else: i donno!

Yip: it was in ~ ask TGRR anything ~ at 02:43:12 AM {maybe ?
/-/ope U sign in to academia: & leave a link to follow: its a FUN site once
you have found your way around?/? &4Me appears to be the future of AC

/-/ http://www.academia.edu/ yeH its a mystery for at least A week {Maybe Mo

Prior post :fnord: #93 :fnord: P7

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I've actually been criticized directly for "creating another consumer on an overpopulated planet." Could be, I said.

Or she might grow up to invent a technology, start a social movement, or finagle some legislation that sets the sustainability movement forward by leaps and bounds.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Quote from: Net on February 29, 2012, 05:44:48 PM

I've actually been criticized directly for "creating another consumer on an overpopulated planet." Could be, I said.

Or she might grow up to invent a technology, start a social movement, or finagle some legislation that sets the sustainability movement forward by leaps and bounds.

One of the meth-head welfare moms that frequent my store brought her two adults sons, two adult daughters, and three little kids into the store to get subs for all of them with her EBT card. And asked me when I was having kids because I was taking such care with her little kids' sammiches. I said never. She nodded solemnly and said "Well that's best, I guess. More funds for me and my kids." And she patted her belly.