News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

RWHN's Pun House

Started by AFK, April 06, 2007, 06:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Good show guys!  I really enjoyed these. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

My sewing machine doesn't seam to like processing silk. I have to worm my way out of a sticky situation here.

I'm also knife-pleating, instead of gathering, because it just looks sharp.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hate sewing slippery fabric, I feel your pain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Suu on July 23, 2008, 02:34:13 AM
My sewing machine doesn't seam to like processing silk. I have to worm my way out of a sticky situation here.

You know, you're really warped.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on July 23, 2008, 08:19:01 AM
Quote from: Suu on July 23, 2008, 02:34:13 AM

You know, you're really warped.

The sick thing is, I actually said all of this out loud and didn't realize it was punny until Mr. Suu gave me a look.  :|

I'm working with silk dupioni, Nigel, so it's not that slippery, but it has thicker colored threads in the weft, the warp are thin black threads of fine silk. So it turned out being a bit harder to cut than I thought...being that...you know...silk is stronger than steel...And for those that have ever worked with good silk, you know that the fibers if you yank them apart, still tend to feel a bit sticky. So sticky threads coming out of a worm's ass, steel needle not wanting to make seams...sharp knife-pleats... :x

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mmmmm dupioni! It's my favorite. I just made three skirts out of dupioni; one red, one green, and one olive. I feel your pain, although my skirts were a hell of a lot simpler since they didn't require any pleating.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

The Muffin Man asked Little Miss Muffet out on a date.
"I know you" she replied. "You're a crumby character.  There's no whey I'd go out with you."
So, he had to tuffet out home alone. 

AFK

I went to my camp on the lake over the weekend.  I had a hard time though, cause I knew I wanted to do something in the water but I couldn't make up my mind.  Did I want to go in a boat, or just get in the water myself? 

All weekend long I was consumed with this debate of Row vs. Wade. 

AFK

Dear me, I'm spreading the pun virus to other message boards now:

http://www.politicalcrossfire.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2931951#2931951

They need a little more practice though. 

Cramulus

Me: ECH posted a link to a really good Reggae album
Eve: Yeah, good stuf.
Me: I need moar reggae. Do you have any reggae mon dations?

AFK

Triple Zero

Q: What does a mathematician mermaid wear?

A: An Algae-bra!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

AFK

Suu

<&Payne> Eve was talking about her viola when I entered chat, and one thing led to another...
<@[000]> yeah
<@[000]> just like in boston
<@[000]> try to make some advertising for a cartoon
<@[000]> then one thing LED to another,
<@[000]> and you got a terrrrist warning panic scare explosion