News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Do any of you have friends...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 11, 2012, 12:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Almost certainly. However, I have three (maybe four) of this same basic guy in my life, although one of them, hilariously, is super-impressionable with regards to authority and is starting to defer to me because I'm a social psych student.
:lulz:

People. They make no sense.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: CAKE on November 11, 2012, 07:04:04 PM
Almost certainly. However, I have three (maybe four) of this same basic guy in my life, although one of them, hilariously, is super-impressionable with regards to authority and is starting to defer to me because I'm a social psych student.

Wasn't this one the one that argues to win, and constantly moves goalposts and doesn't take into account reality in order to achieve winning?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on November 11, 2012, 07:06:50 PM

Wasn't this one the one that argues to win, and constantly moves goalposts and doesn't take into account reality in order to achieve winning?

Yes! The one from last year or something like that, who I actually had to epically un-friend. He's moved back to Portland and I've hung out with him once, which was tolerable, but seems to have given him the idea that he can start opining on my life again. Gonna get him bitch-slapped if he keeps it up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: CAKE on November 11, 2012, 08:50:56 PM
Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on November 11, 2012, 07:06:50 PM

Yes! The one from last year or something like that, who I actually had to epically un-friend. He's moved back to Portland and I've hung out with him once, which was tolerable, but seems to have given him the idea that he can start opining on my life again. Gonna get him bitch-slapped if he keeps it up.

:scared:  He's fucking with that which was not meant for mortal men to fuck with!  DARK EMPRESS NIGEL GONNA THE WHOLE THING!!

hirley0

/-/Ave U got any IDea What the Question is
i do have Many foes. Both individuaLLy & Group wise
They consume much of my time | so the Question may refer to
the Milli seconds that REMain. what is on the check list
.1 those i walk with on a regular basis 1
.2 those i talk to Twice a week 2
3? others whos name i know >3 i'poise
the List for sure is NOT a long list
however it is sorted OR whatever the classifications are

My Counter Question is What was the speed of the electron
in Einsteins brain?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/einsteins-theory-is-proved--and-it-is-bad-news-if-you-own-a-penthouse-2088195.html

zarathustrasbastardson

I have no idea what I'm doing here... due to the uncertainty principle etc..?
chaos is truth
radiate better

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zarathustrasbastardson on November 13, 2012, 02:07:23 AM
I have no idea what I'm doing here... due to the uncertainty principle etc..?

Sorry, Ma'am.  You can't compete with Hirley0.  You're just nuts, he's a prophet.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

zarathustrasbastardson

chaos is truth
radiate better

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: hirley0 on November 11, 2012, 10:03:54 PM
/-/Ave U got any IDea What the Question is
i do have Many foes. Both individuaLLy & Group wise
They consume much of my time | so the Question may refer to
the Milli seconds that REMain. what is on the check list
.1 those i walk with on a regular basis 1
.2 those i talk to Twice a week 2
3? others whos name i know >3 i'poise
the List for sure is NOT a long list
however it is sorted OR whatever the classifications are

My Counter Question is What was the speed of the electron
in Einsteins brain?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/einsteins-theory-is-proved--and-it-is-bad-news-if-you-own-a-penthouse-2088195.html

You know him, it's Zman.

LMNO

Quote from: CAKE on November 13, 2012, 02:45:33 AM
You know him, it's Zman.

THIS IS MY HAPPENING... AND IT FREAKS ME OUT!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel