News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: Cainad on January 23, 2010, 02:51:15 AM
Wheeeee! :lulz: We're all killers, we can never be redeemed from our sins! Let us wait patiently for the beast to slay yet another, and then we shall continue our downward spiral into failure and madness.

Truly, we are our own worst enemy. The werewolves are merely a side salad to the filet mignon of our self-destructive paranoia.

Woot!

Remington

You've only got one or two lynches left. I suggest you:
1. Use them wisely
2. Spend the remaining time in a massive, village-wide orgy
Is it plugged in?

Storebrand

Yay, zombies!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/lottieloo/jp/Aleksi_Zombies_boxcover_600_600.jpg

And I think there are only three women of legal age left in the village...

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Remington

The villagers now have 2 lynches left instead of one, I've adjusted the werewolves' win ratio down to 2.5:1 to allow for this.
Is it plugged in?

Iason Ouabache

Fucking mob mentality is going to get all of us killed!!!  :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

President Television

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on January 23, 2010, 03:47:05 AM
Fucking mob mentality is going to get all of us killed!!!  :argh!:

All but one, maybe.  8)
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Johnny

Lmao, villager team is getting pwnd so hard that Remington changed the ratios  :lulz:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Remington

Quote from: JohNyx on January 23, 2010, 04:06:00 AM

Lmao, villager team is getting pwnd so hard that Remington changed the ratios  :lulz:
Actually, this is about average for games of Werewolf  :lulz:

I changed the ratios because with 3:1, the 8 players threshold would be met after a nighttime murder. With 2.5:1 the town will be overrun after a single, last vote... it's more dramactic and climactic this way.

-Remington,
Following the Drama Llama, wherever it might lead.
Is it plugged in?

President Television

We are so fucked. :lulz:

Also:
Quote from: Remington on January 23, 2010, 04:10:26 AM
Actually, this is about average for games of Werewolf  :lulz:

It's really telling about how paranoia affects humans, isn't it?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

At least this is fun.  :lulz:

Gotta go to bed now.

The Wizard

Well damn. Two fuckups in a row. Still look on the brightside. If we all get lynched then our combined zombie might could be enough to kill the wolves. Afterwords we could feast on their flesh. Mmm, Wolf.
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 23, 2010, 04:11:03 AM
Quote from: Remington on January 23, 2010, 04:10:26 AM
Actually, this is about average for games of Werewolf  :lulz:

It's really telling about how paranoia affects humans, isn't it?

To be honest, I thought the mob mentality effect would a lot less prevalent on PD, what with the Discordia and all. This game is just as bandwagon-ey as the other one I played, though. Actually, it's probably worse.
Is it plugged in?

Remington

And the other game I was playing was at the Flat Earth Society forums.
Is it plugged in?