News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 24, 2010, 03:37:04 AM
Well, we could all go cannibalistic and eat each other until we find the wolves, or we could just wait patiently for death.

President Television

FUCK WAITING! I WANT FLESHMEAT  :crankey:
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

ThatGreenGentleman

If we eat flesh meat, would you prefer roast human, or BBQ human? You're pick.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

Throw it in a crockpot with som apple juice, and some seasonings, and a lot of worsterschire, that'd make some awesome BBQ people...

ThatGreenGentleman

Mmmmmm, that sounds pretty tasty.

Freeky

It is very good.  8) I was gonna give my friend some for Christmas, but I haven't seen her in weeks, so I ate it a while back.

I'll have to make more.

President Television

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 24, 2010, 03:49:06 AM
Throw it in a crockpot with som apple juice, and some seasonings, and a lot of worsterschire, that'd make some awesome BBQ people...

Apple juice is a great component for a marinade, from my very limited experience. The acidity tenderizes the meat and the sugar sweetens it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 24, 2010, 03:49:06 AM

We should make people BBQ sometime, perhaps for Halloween? Maybe Thanksgiving? The new holiday I just made up "Cannibal Day" would be a perfect time for BBQ people.

Freeky

Hm. I think people meat would be a bit hard to get hold of, at least legally. I have a monkey (and mah catz) to take care of, after all, don't want to get pinned for anything before he turns 18.
                               \

Mistress Freeky,
Needs sleep nao. She can feel the left-field comments creeping up, even though they haven't broken free yet.

And Remmington needs to get on!  :argh!:

ThatGreenGentleman

What if Remmy got eated by cannibals, and that's why he can't get on?

Freeky

Then we won't be able to finish the game.

ThatGreenGentleman

:x  What you say?! We wouldn't be able to finish the game?! Darn you other cannibals!   :argh!:

Freeky

We have no chance survive! We must make our time! :x

ThatGreenGentleman

Oh noez! Someone set us up the bomb!   :x

Freeky