News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

More Dirty Work for Money

Started by Iron Sulfide, December 08, 2004, 07:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

EraPassing

There's lots of different "kinds" of marriages that the Church isn't involved in.  Jeez, with common-law marriages, even the State isn't terribly involved in it.  Until it comes time for divorce, that is.
Elves suck.
Yeah, I said it, I went there.  Whatcha gonna do?

Ben

Divorce is what sucks.  I'd like to be able to get married and split up later down the road without leaving half my bank account in her possession and a stab in the back and heart ripped out bleeding.  Child support I can understand, but that's about it.    Marriage can actually be a pretty cool ceremony.  'Specially the honeymoon.   And the cake.

EraPassing

I think I've finally decided that morality doesn't do anyone any good, and that the status quo can go straight to hell.
I'm tired of worrying about what's best for everyone under the current social structure.
I'm tired of defending the rights of a religion that would deny me my rights in a heartbeat.
I'm tired of worrying about anyone other than my own minority group.  No - amend that - I'm tired of fighting for my minority group, as well, because they're as much asshats as any other minority or majority group currently existing.
All that crap I said about fighting the system within the system?  Screw it.

Ensign EraPassing, requesting a duty assignment, Turd.  Or Rog.  Whichever one answers this first.
Elves suck.

Wishfarple

Quote from: EraPassingI think I've finally decided that morality doesn't do anyone any good, and that the status quo can go straight to hell.
I'm tired of worrying about what's best for everyone under the current social structure.
I'm tired of defending the rights of a religion that would deny me my rights in a heartbeat.
I'm tired of worrying about anyone other than my own minority group.  No - amend that - I'm tired of fighting for my minority group, as well, because they're as much asshats as any other minority or majority group currently existing.
All that crap I said about fighting the system within the system?  Screw it.

Ensign EraPassing, requesting a duty assignment, Turd.  Or Rog.  Whichever one answers this first.

I'm neither Turd nor Rog, but I'd like to give a hearty "Hear, hear!" to that.  Also, I'd like to add a bit of a quote from Terrence McKenna, who happened to be making sense at this one point in time:

Quote. . .what is real is you and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears.

And we're told no, we're unimportant, we're peripheral. Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that, and then you're a player.

You don't even want to play in that game.

It's all well and good to be concerned about society at large, but where we can actually make an impact is in our direct relationships.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

EraPassing

I also think my pineal gland is talking to me, finally.  Or maybe I'm just ready to start listening.
Elves suck.

EraPassing

I'm ripping off that quote, Llama.  I might write a rant.  And say that one three times, fast.

What's a chick gotta do to get a Goddessparent in this joint?
Elves suck.

Horab Fibslager

my pineal gland works perfectly. who else in tehre is there to talk to?
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

NSRA INTERNAL MEMORANDUM
CLASSIFIED: EYES-ONLY

TO: LT. ERA PASSING

RE: YOUR ORDERS
ODERS MAY OR MAY NOT BE NON-MANDATORY, DEPENDING ON YOUR WILLINGNESS TO CARRY THEM OUT
ORDER #1: PLEASE PROCEED WITH ALL DUE HASTE TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATION: JIMMY Z'S NIGHTCLUB, 1701 HEWITT AVE. EVERETT, WA. ARRIVE BY 2100 HOURS ON 12/31 FOR THE NSRA NEW YEARS EVE PARTY, FEATURING THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD.

ORDER #2: PLEASE MAKE IMMEDIATE PREPARATIONS FOR OPERATION "FUCK WITH THE COUNSELORS AT YOUR SCHOOL"
THIS MAY INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
SWITCHING STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS
SWAPPING OFFICE DOOR NAMEPLATES
SPIKING THE WATERCOOLER WITH CUCUMBER JUICE
THE NSRA LEAVES THE DETAILS OF THE OP TO YOUR DISCRETION, AS WE HAVE FULL FAITH IN YOUR ABILITIES IN THIS AREA.

PLEASE REPORT BACK TO HIGH COMMAND FOR POST-OP DEBRIEFING ONCE THIS HAS BEEN SUCESSFULLY COMPLETED.

THIS MESSAGE WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN 23 SECONDS.

DO NOT TAKE ORALLY OR AS A SUPPOSITORY.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Sepia

What about using a brush to spread vaseline and chlorine on everything hands touch?

Rashes are nice and the vaseline kills some of the chlorine smell...
Everyone will always be too late

EraPassing

*memorizes the orders with tears of excitement*

Looks like my New School Term Resolution about not blowing things up has gone buh-bye.  Now, how to get into the labs....
Elves suck.

Saint Bastard

on second thought, you're all stupid.

by the way, what the fuck is the point in trolling me?

i mean, i'm flattered that someone think highly enough of me to troll me,
but, i really don't think i'm that important. am i?

i don't think so.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Saint Bastardon second thought, you're all stupid.

i don't think so.

Who's trolling you?

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Saint Bastardon second thought, you're all stupid.

i don't think so.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"