News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Words cannot express my disappointment with the East Coast.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 16, 2013, 02:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 16, 2013, 03:03:47 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 16, 2013, 02:56:28 AM
Not related to suu, et al, but I am trying to spread a rationalist "our"/"my" Discordia when I can re: not assuming, not jumping to conclusions, not letting vengeance rule.

It's fucking hard work, and that plus the honest emotion led me to the bourbon. But the fight continues.

Losing your shit in a crisis isn't what I saw this afternoon.  I saw GUTS.

THAT is what I'd like to take from this.  I still am, but that thread made it a bit more difficult.

Fuck, I'm proud of you. You are a raging, ranting bastard love-child of lava and a mound of angry fire-ants, but you ain't a total cynic yet.

I love Suu too. She's the shit dude. They ain't stomping nobody because they're too busy sewing Byzantine-era garb and running around with turkey legs, hollering "Huzzah!" That's just some hot, WBC-stomping RPG action going on. Any minute now, some dumbshit is going to try to summon a swarm of dragons or some shit, roll a two and kill the whole campaign in a ball of flames as the creature that manifests turns out to be a fire-breathing 5-foot gecko with a cleft palate.

No sweat.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 16, 2013, 06:23:32 PM
Quote from: Queef Erisson on April 16, 2013, 06:22:55 PM
Quote from: Suu on April 16, 2013, 06:16:31 PM
If there is an upside to this, is that there was no shortage of amazing hospitals in the area with top trauma centers.

It's definitely a silver lining.

They need to have those there, on account of you fuckers can't drive.  I know; I've seen it.

Oh Bob no. Boston driving is fearsome.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Q. G. Pennyworth

Suu, sorry I can't be there today to help.

(And you should totally wear your mooninite shirt under a nice black one  :lulz:)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on April 18, 2013, 11:29:25 AM
Going through my dresser this morning for a plain black shirt, I pulled out my Mooninite 1/31/07 shirt by chance. I've never felt like a bigger asshole in the entire world.  :|

Why?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.