News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

PD Readership Poll, part I

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 31, 2012, 06:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think?

SHUT UP
3 (9.1%)
FUCK OFF
3 (9.1%)
SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF
6 (18.2%)
FUCK OFF AND SHUT UP
7 (21.2%)
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
14 (42.4%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: November 10, 2012, 06:50:39 PM

The Good Reverend Roger

This is the first of 5 polls, which will be used to make changes to PD to make it more user-friendly, as well as more educational.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nephew Twiddleton

Cant see poll on phone. Will vote when i get home.

Twid
heading to work
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

I AM THE CANCER KILLING PD, AND I VOTE.

Eater of Clowns

BETTER OPTIONS THAN THE US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ITT
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 31, 2012, 07:23:04 PM

This is why all leadership issues should be addressed to me, rather than the White House.

Unless there's a big fucking storm or something.  That looks too much like work.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 31, 2012, 07:25:02 PM

This is why all leadership issues should be addressed to me, rather than the White House.

Unless there's a big fucking storm or something.  That looks too much like work.

Dear The Good President Roadkill,

My neighbors in the apartment below me insist on playing their music WAY too fucking loud.

And it's Justin Bieber.

What do?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on October 31, 2012, 07:26:48 PM

My neighbors in the apartment below me insist on playing their music WAY too fucking loud.

And it's Justin Bieber.

What do?

Burn the building down.

Richter

1. Borrow one of my anvils. 

2.  Your floor is their ceiling - hence there is a mutual structural portion to sharpen.

3.  Post Honey Boo Boo quotes to cupie dolls and hand them outside their windows.  If you need an impromptu doll-sized gibbet then call me and I'll see what I can fabricate.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

I am exercising my right to not vote in stupid opinion polls. As a result, I have to reconsider my stance on poll voting altogether.  :argh!:

Luna

Quote from: Reverend Roadkill on October 31, 2012, 07:27:32 PM
Quote from: Luna on October 31, 2012, 07:26:48 PM

And it's Justin Bieber.

What do?

Burn the building down.

My stuff is in there.  And my cats, which at least pretend to be more civilized than yours.  (They stay the hell out of the booze cabinet, for example.)

Also, rent, while not CHEAP, includes all utilities, including internet.

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on October 31, 2012, 10:05:00 PM
1. Borrow one of my anvils. 

2.  Your floor is their ceiling - hence there is a mutual structural portion to sharpen.

3.  Post Honey Boo Boo quotes to cupie dolls and hand them outside their windows.  If you need an impromptu doll-sized gibbet then call me and I'll see what I can fabricate.

Anvil...  Tempting, yes, tempting...  I can think of a few projects that could possibly need some enthusiastic work on an anvil...

You may NOT sharpen my floor.  I walk around barefoot, and if you dice my cats, we will have WORDS.

In order to post Honey Boo Boo quotes, I might have to WATCH that crap... 

Yes...  The anvil, I think.  :)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Juana

Wait for them to turn it off. Stomp on the floor like a herd of buffalo doing the cha-cha in your living room. Keep going for a while, as long as you can stand. Repeat as necessary.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

Louis Jordan records at 5:00 am.

That's pretty much it.

Epimetheus

I can only assume the poll options are a Roadkillese cipher for actual site improvements.
SHUT UP: Head-topped pikes at every corner
FUCK OFF: Tongue removal for those who speak against the Church
SHUT UP AND FUCK OFF: Contortionist reptile-people welcomed as friends
FUCK OFF AND SHUT UP: War with the contortionist reptile-people
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP: Rev. Roadkill presses The Button.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hunter s.durden

This is actually harder for me to decide than the ballot referendum in my city for whether or not in should be manditory to have two officers to a car.

After careful consideration, I think the choice is clear. Maybe it's just the new number on the front of my age, maybe it's the new life I've been living, but I think I'm now a FUCK OFF AND SHUT UP kind of guy.

Exciting times, dear friends.
This space for rent.