News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Where do they come from?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 16, 2012, 07:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Dear <name redacted>

I read your PM, and frankly, I'd like to know what the hell gets into your head.  You know, as everyone on the board knows, that I am a man of delicate sensitivies and mild disposition.  On top of this, I am currently suffering from a bit of a sinus infection that has left me feeling weak and nauseated. 

So to PM me with a request such as that is not only boorish and rude, it is also more than a little heartless.  First of all, I don't even own that kind of car, nor am I as flexible as I once was.  Even if I did and I was, I'd likely sneeze 2-3 pounds of snot into the ashtray, which would ruin the moment for everyone.  The other half of your idea is unworkable because neither of my vehicles is a stickshift.

Lastly, while I am up for a good time as much as anyone else, and while I do not believe that animals have rights, there are limitations to what hideous things I will do to them in the name of sport.  Perhaps the idea would be workable with one or two local politicians.  They are useless beasts, whose eyes roll up into their heads on the very mention of innocent things like duty, honesty, or dedication.  They wouldn't be missed.

In closing, let me tell you that you are NOT welcome here, and should you schelp your way West and land upon my doorstep, I shall have no option other than to sneeze whatever vile thing that has infested my nose into your face, stick you in a barrel, and roll you down the hill into construction traffic.  We've had your sort around here before, and we know your tricks.

There.  Now you've made me lose my temper...Thanks a lot.  Don't write back until I feel better.

Love & Kisses,
Roger
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 16, 2012, 07:59:08 PM
No shit. Boggling. :lulz:

This was NOTHING.  Just a weird idea for having a bit of "fun".

I believe I have mentioned that I have stored the best of the REAL lunatics in a file, and I have willed it to ECH in the case of my death (or absence from the board of 2 years or more), to do with as he wishes.  The letters in THAT file are deranged to a level that is difficult to describe, other than the fact that there are a good number of marriage proposals and death threats (often in the same PM), and several people demanding that I stop sending bad thoughts into their dreams.

One guy is convinced that I work directly for the NSA, which is of course nutty as fuck.  As far as you know.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Bob just made everybody mass hallucinate that he liked golf.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 08:18:26 PM
Quote from: CAKE on November 16, 2012, 08:13:25 PM
You are the new Bob Hope.  :lulz:

But I hate golf.   :cry:

Face it, you are the naked god of the golf course.  Older golfers warn little golfers about you before they tread the course over which you spew your venom.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Cain

But what's the frequency, Roger?  TELL ME WHAT THE FREQUENCY IS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2012, 12:06:55 AM

Face it, you are the naked god of the golf course.  Older golfers warn little golfers about you before they tread the course over which you spew your venom.

You can't deny this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Epimetheus

Quote from: Cain on November 17, 2012, 12:10:18 AM

What is this reference? You've conjured up a memory of me and my buddy's inside joke from high school: "WHAT IS THE WATTAGE OF THE PUMP?"
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Epimetheus

Re: OP,  :lol: at the politicians line. Anyone who marries a politician has committed bestiality.
I'm confused about the "construction traffic" - isn't that traffic slow/stopped?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: chimes on November 17, 2012, 01:03:49 AM

What is this reference? You've conjured up a memory of me and my buddy's inside joke from high school: "WHAT IS THE WATTAGE OF THE PUMP?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather#.22Kenneth.2C_what_is_the_frequency.3F.22

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 17, 2012, 12:16:59 AM
Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2012, 12:06:55 AM

You can't deny this.

I am the ogre of the NW golf course.  :lol:

Epimetheus

Quote from: CAKE on November 17, 2012, 01:05:59 AM
Quote from: chimes on November 17, 2012, 01:03:49 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Rather#.22Kenneth.2C_what_is_the_frequency.3F.22

:lulz: