News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Eve on December 05, 2010, 04:37:41 AM
My face looks awful, but no matter-- GIANT GAGA BOW! This is what I did at work today.

Phox likes.  :D

Don Coyote

Triple Zero

Quote from: Abraxas on December 05, 2010, 05:08:15 AM
Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2010, 08:13:34 AM
Suu, you are beautiful. Fred is also ridiculously gorgeous, AND AND AND goddamnit so is Freeky, and I've seen her in person so I know. Now shut up and just ACCEPT that you are cursed with being pretty. It's weird... but the denizens of PD.com all seem to be of above average intelligence and beauty. I don't know how that works but I'll take it.

I hate to bring everyone back to earth, but it's probably just that the ugly people don't post pictures of themselves. :lulz:

How's that bring us back to earth? We post pictures of ourself yeah? ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Suu, you are beautiful. Fred is also ridiculously gorgeous, AND AND AND goddamnit so is Freeky, and I've seen her in person so I know. Now shut up and just ACCEPT that you are cursed with being pretty. It's weird... but the denizens of PD.com all seem to be of above average intelligence and beauty. I don't know how that works but I'll take it.

I hate to bring everyone back to earth, but it's probably just that the ugly people don't post pictures of themselves. :lulz:

Are you saying TTM is ugly?  

:lol:

But I have it on good authority that the dreadful hours is a very smashing looking fellow.  ;)
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Quote from: BDS on December 04, 2010, 06:24:01 PM
Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on December 04, 2010, 02:53:35 AM
I AM COLORFUL AND YOU CANT STOP ME

YEAH BUT I CAN STOP "U"!

geddit... cause of like english and american spellings and stuff... yeah... shut up i am funny!

Nice pic, anyway. Cool fairy lights too!

Well, also, you could download the picture and put it through a Sepia or B/W filter and then the colors, they would be stopped. 

AFK

And then type puns all over the picture.   :mrgreen:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 05, 2010, 12:19:58 PM

Are you saying TTM is ugly? 

:lol:

But I have it on good authority that the dreadful hours is a very smashing looking fellow.  ;)

Believe it or not, I've actually met TTM in person.

"Ugly" doesn't even begin to describe it, though he does have a pretty blinged-out Rascal scooter.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

I post a picture about once a year... more than that and people's eyes bleed and babies all over the world shit whole turnips.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Hoops, you are adorable and a fine dapper dresser, as well.

I have to agree with Nigel, awful lot of attractive, intelligent people on this board.

Fred n Eve, AWESOME PIX!  Wish I had some to share, but I was BEHIND the camera this weekend rather than in front, which is fine by me b/c all my pictures lately seem to be hit with the fugly stick and I wouldn't share them anyway.  :lol:  Unless I was sporting one of my mustaches--then I don't care, b/c the pic's about the 'stache, not the wearer behind it.  Or something to that effect.

Cramulus

alright spags, this is the last chance to say something to my facial hair before the razor descends

a bit better trimmed - should I keep it or ditch it?

Nephew Twiddleton

I think it suits you.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Richter

Definitely looks better defined. 
It works on you, keep it as long as it makes you happy.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

I like it too--never thought it was bad to begin with.  You've got some gorgeous hair, there, Cram!

Pope Pixie Pickle

keep it, at least for winter.