News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

ITT: TELL ME EVERYTHING

Started by E.O.T., February 21, 2010, 03:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

GO AHEAD,

you heard the lady.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Doktor Howl

THE FIGHTS

Were pathetically easy.  Roger and Maria are undefeated.

BUT

Now Maria wants to take me on, and that always ends up with Roger walking all weird.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 03:29:32 AM
THE FIGHTS

BUT

Now Maria wants to take me on, and that always ends up with Roger walking all weird.

AH YEAH,

those girls can be vicious when they put the pance on

REMINDS ME

of d.j'ing all those leather & fetish events. when guyz bear their ass to a woman weilding any flailing device, i think it becomes as difficult to watch as to be that guy. except you can sit down and drink yer beer afterward. there was never mercy
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 21, 2010, 03:34:10 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 21, 2010, 03:29:32 AM
THE FIGHTS

BUT

AH YEAH,

those girls can be vicious when they put the pance on

REMINDS ME

of d.j'ing all those leather & fetish events. when guyz bear their ass to a woman weilding any flailing device, i think it becomes as difficult to watch as to be that guy. except you can sit down and drink yer beer afterward. there was never mercy

WE HAVE

A different variety of perverts here.  They mostly go with tape worms, branding, and body modification.

WHICH IS WHY

All the seats at The Meatrack have bitemarks through the naugahide seats.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

When I wake up in the morning, sometimes

rarely

I have the heart to masturbate again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sometimes, there is a fir tree on Mt Hood in my head when I do it.

Sometimes, there is John's back yard.

Not that you know what that means, but you said to tell you everything.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

UGgh

Went to a house party, some creepy guy who said he was engaged was hitting on my friend so I pretended to be her boyfriend and he kept hitting on her until I put my arm around her then she started playing with my face and arms and such then he got the clue and backed off and he gave me the sussest look cause I was hitting on him earlier :lulz: (Me and my friend thought he was gay when we first met him, and he has had a history of hitting on my friend in the past - EVEN IN FRONT OF HIS FIANCE!)

I feel sorry for his fiance, as he was blatantly hitting on my friend right in front of the fiance, I took my friend and just started talking to the Fiance, she's such a lovely girl! We all started drinking together.

The next day was hilarious though cause he walks up to my friend and says -

Creep : "Uh ... So your dating? Isn't he gay?"
Friend : "I know we're working through it together."

I feel sorry for the fiance though :( What does she see in him!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: NotPublished on February 21, 2010, 05:37:47 AM
UGgh

Went to a house party, some creepy guy who said he was engaged was hitting on my friend so I pretended to be her boyfriend and he kept hitting on her until I put my arm around her then she started playing with my face and arms and such then he got the clue and backed off and he gave me the sussest look cause I was hitting on him earlier :lulz: (Me and my friend thought he was gay when we first met him, and he has had a history of hitting on my friend in the past - EVEN IN FRONT OF HIS FIANCE!)

I feel sorry for his fiance, as he was blatantly hitting on my friend right in front of the fiance, I took my friend and just started talking to the Fiance, she's such a lovely girl! We all started drinking together.

I dunno, if a guy was hitting on me, and was with a girl I was hitting on, I think I'd keep hitting, in hopes of a threesome.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

NotPublished

Hmm I guess, maybe I'm just a bit conservative in that regard - Though he is engaged afterall, I would take that to be a pretty serious commitment (Unless they mutually agree on 3some, I guess haha); Or maybe I'm secretly possessive and greedy. I'm not too sure on my views about 3somes, I've never tried one though I don't think its my cup of tea.

But it was also obvious the fiance was getting annoyed at him.

He even asked to feel my friends boobs in front of the fiance to and she was like "No... Just no, you don't ever do that" ... probably cause I was doing just that and getting away with it  :lulz:

I'm such a gossiper ...
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 21, 2010, 03:28:01 AM

GO AHEAD,

you heard the lady.

Fluke by Christopher Moore is a great book.

Four-hour trips between home and school are dickballs.

Thy meal was filled with the root of T'char.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on February 21, 2010, 05:39:31 AM
Quote from: NotPublished on February 21, 2010, 05:37:47 AM
UGgh

I dunno, if a guy was hitting on me, and was with a girl I was hitting on, I think I'd keep hitting, in hopes of a threesome.

Well, yeah, there is that aspect.

Also, maybe they have an open relationship, so that's a factor. & sometimes people are into it if their partner flirts with everyone, so you might have to know her better to know whether his open hitting on everyone is a problem for her.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: NotPublished on February 21, 2010, 05:53:51 AM
Hmm I guess, maybe I'm just a bit conservative in that regard - Though he is engaged afterall, I would take that to be a pretty serious commitment (Unless they mutually agree on 3some, I guess haha); Or maybe I'm secretly possessive and greedy. I'm not too sure on my views about 3somes, I've never tried one though I don't think its my cup of tea.

But it was also obvious the fiance was getting annoyed at him.

He even asked to feel my friends boobs in front of the fiance to and she was like "No... Just no, you don't ever do that" ... probably cause I was doing just that and getting away with it  :lulz:

I'm such a gossiper ...

Threesomes are a big pile of drama. 

They can be great, but they are always going to be drama, even casual ones.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

notathing

E.O.T. I READ

all your posts in

THE VOICE OF

the kindly black woman in your avatar.

is this effect intentional?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My housemate's boyfriend has a child who is 20. Not through his intentions, but through his ignorance, immigrant status, the bitterness of the mother, and the laws in place at the time, he missed most of her upbringing.

This boyfriend annoys me in a casual manner from time to time, but he is a good person. He is, rather tragically, tormented by his own absence from his child's life.

He's from Germany. He has lived with his best friend for many, many years. Some years ago, she got married, and then had a child. Housemate's boyfriend, most likely as a result of feeling deprived of the opportunity of raising his own child, combined with being a decent human being in general, is extremely attached to this child. He takes her everywhere, including to my house when he comes to pick up Housemate sometimes.

The child is absolutely adorable, a delicate, tiny blond-headed waif of a creature. She adores Housemate BF as if he were a parent or relative, and he speaks to her in German, which she understands, though does not speak. This evening he brought her over, and was especially happy to get to introduce her to EOT small male offspring and small female offspring, and while she is very shy EFO got out her hamster and brought her out of her shell for a little while.

It was very cute.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lady Grinning Soul on February 21, 2010, 06:39:11 AM
E.O.T. I READ

all your posts in

THE VOICE OF

the kindly black woman in your avatar.

is this effect intentional?

I CAN SAY

That he has the soul of a kindly old black woman.