News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

THAT'S IT, IT'S FUCKING ON

Started by Suu, November 29, 2009, 03:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

SHE JUST TEXTED ME AND TOLD ME THAT I SUCK BECAUSE I TOLD HER THAT GS ALREADY LEFT FOR THE DAY.

OKAY THEN!

RICHTER, GET THE SPEAR!

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Damnit, I have a sprained ankle...I need projectiles.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu, I think you should confront her, calmly and reasonably, and tell her that just because she has a crush on your boyfriend does not make it acceptable for her to say shitty things to you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

My #1 thing right now is surviving December. I'll be gone for 12 days of it, now I just need to bide my time in between until I can get out safely and effectively. GS's stuff is pretty much gone already.

She's not my mother, she's not his girlfriend, and she has 1 month to cut the apron strings.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know. I appreciate your desire to get out without confrontation, but there is a tremendous amount of power in biting the bullet and being the rational adult in the situation... and doing so will strip her of what power she has to make you feel the need to hide for your last month there.

If you choose the confrontation, though, it's crucial that you do it in person, and without anger. Something like "Listen, we need to talk. I understand your crush on GS, but it's really not acceptable for you to either pursue his attention or to treat me poorly because of it. It's making both of us uncomfortable and you need to stop."

It'll embarrass the shit out of her and she'll probably get angry, but she'll treat you with a lot more respect afterward, especially if you just walk away after that and refuse to argue or engage any further.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Yeah, it's going to take a few moments of meditation to get myself to a calm happy place to confront her without an aluminum baseball bat.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2009, 05:49:11 PM
Yeah, it's going to take a few moments of meditation to get myself to a calm happy place to confront her without an aluminum baseball bat.

TGRR is a deity of serenity and calm in some cultures. Channel him for inspiration.

Cainad,
ten bad ideas for every good one

Cait M. R.

Quote from: Cainad on November 29, 2009, 05:51:14 PM

TGRR is a deity of serenity and calm in some cultures. Channel him for inspiration.

Cainad,
Seconded.

Suu

The last time I channeled Roger I froze a body of saltwater.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2009, 05:57:34 PM

Not to mention I stopped a vicious beating mid-punch and started looking for corsets. :crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cainad on November 29, 2009, 05:51:14 PM

Cainad,

:potd:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2009, 06:07:35 PM
Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2009, 05:57:34 PM

Not to mention I stopped a vicious beating mid-punch and started looking for corsets. :crankey:

A channeled rain god has got to look good!

Triple Zero

I keep turning to this thread, but there's never any fucking on ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.