News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

HAY ALTY, YOU SHOULD LEAVE ALASKA.

Started by Salty, November 09, 2014, 11:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Even though you can't, you should.

I am going to tell you this over and over and over and over and over.

HELLO, MY NAME IS ALTY AND THE PLACE WHERE I LIVE DEFINES EVER SINGLE HUMAN INTERACTION I EXERIENCE.

PLEASE DO MAKE A DROP IN THE PITY PLATE ON YOUR WAY OUT.

*Posted for future use.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Salty

Nearly every time I post something personal it goes back to that, here at PD. There are a few people that do it.

I would greatly appreciate it if I was talked to like the details of my life aren't just swept away under Alaska.

I'm not trying to shit on anyone or call individual people out.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Nope. You called me out.

Fuck off. Drown in that fucking hurricane, whatever. At this point, you'd be doing your depression a favor.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hm.

Here's the thing. All of  your interactions with other human beings seem to go very, very badly.

If it isn't due to a characteristic of the place you live and the people who surround you, there's only one other option. Is that the option you would prefer people default to? You might want to really think about that long and hard. Because maybe it ISN'T Alaska. In which case.

For what it's worth, everyone I know who has lived in Alaska says it's Alaska. But if you really don't want it to be Alaska, well. I don't know what to tell you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And yet again, maybe it's that you are also part of Alaska and not only is everyone around you dysfunctional, you are as well.

What do you want people to say?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

If you'd like my opinion, the best way to get people to stop telling you to get out of Alaska is...

leaving Alaska.

100% of people who leave Alaska stop getting people telling them to leave Alaska.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: The Suu on November 10, 2014, 12:23:13 AM
Nope. You called me out.

Fuck off. Drown in that fucking hurricane, whatever. At this point, you'd be doing your depression a favor.

Really?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: N E T on November 10, 2014, 08:07:24 AM
Quote from: The Suu on November 10, 2014, 12:23:13 AM
Nope. You called me out.

Really?

Don't worry about it, Net. When people continue with a behavior that you've previously stated, reasonably and at length, you find obnoxious, YOU'RE the asshole for getting upset about it, and it's fine for them to imply that you should kill yourself.

ETA: The thread where Alty explains it:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=35966.msg1319252#msg1319252

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 10, 2014, 02:30:43 AM
If you'd like my opinion, the best way to get people to stop telling you to get out of Alaska is...

leaving Alaska.

100% of people who leave Alaska stop getting people telling them to leave Alaska.

You should leave Alaska.

Cain,
breaker of all rules.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2014, 11:31:10 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 10, 2014, 02:30:43 AM

leaving Alaska.

You should leave Alaska.

Cain,
breaker of all rules.

:lulz:

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

He totally flounced, and blocked me on FB, and Howl blocked him.

We're kinda beyond done.

It was very wrong to say what I did, but he hit a nerve last night I didn't know I had. I said one thing, as a rub, and he went off the handle. That's the last time I try being nice to him.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Suu on November 10, 2014, 11:44:09 AM

We're kinda beyond done.

It was very wrong to say what I did, but he hit a nerve last night I didn't know I had. I said one thing, as a rub, and he went off the handle. That's the last time I try being nice to him.

Show me where you see him "flying off the handle" please. Because I'm curious to know how much it takes for you to call him a whiny cunt, tell him to fuck off, and to nut up or shut up.

Are you referring to this thread? When other members of the board ask us not to do a certain behavior, such as Nigel with unsolicited advice, we generally stop. Alty, meanwhile, specifically asked everyone NOT TO DO THIS ONE THING and yet had it continue happening, time after time, for nearly a year.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Junkenstein

I've clearly missed something by not being involved with social media, but I was working under the impression that Alty is a pretty solid guy. I'll stick for the meantime as I've got no idea what the fuck is actually happening.

Alty, Hope's all well and whatever isn't I hope improves.

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 10, 2014, 11:53:02 AM
Quote from: The Suu on November 10, 2014, 11:44:09 AM

We're kinda beyond done.

Show me where you see him "flying off the handle" please. Because I'm curious to know how much it takes for you to call him a whiny cunt, tell him to fuck off, and to nut up or shut up.

Are you referring to this thread? When other members of the board ask us not to do a certain behavior, such as Nigel with unsolicited advice, we generally stop. Alty, meanwhile, specifically asked everyone NOT TO DO THIS ONE THING and yet had it continue happening, time after time, for nearly a year.

I don't remember him ever telling anyone to not give him advice. If he didn't want replies, he shouldn't have fucking posted in the first place.

It takes A LOT to piss me off, A LOT. I'm no fucking saint on this board, but I was done. It came down to the Doktor and I talking via IM. I even tried to smooth shit over and tell him to chill out, offered him my number if he really needed to talk to someone, and I got blown off.

He doesn't want help, he wants an audience to his whining.

All of this is in Open Bar.