News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

The souls of those sacrificed to the Bridges of Portland.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: dontblameyoko on October 16, 2012, 10:36:31 PM
Quote from: Man Green on October 09, 2012, 04:46:58 AM
Found a ten-year-old pic of myself

lovely!

but what i want to know is, what was in the bottles?

No.  No you don't.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NrrdGrrl

I'm not really Muslim, I just felt like photoshopping my face into a burka. Also, I'm part Turkish so it's sort of ironic. I think middle eastern men are retarded because they cover up their women, who happen to be the most beautiful women on the planet. Idiots.

"The quickest way to a man's heart is through his rib cage."

"hunter s.durden is my God King, without him I am nothing. I would be proud to let him name our baby Taquito Bloodhawk."

"I am a huge idiot and stay logged in"

Placid Dingo

Not every woman wearing a burka is being forced to by a man.

Pretty picture though.

Nigel I love the photo of you and your bottles of souls.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

fap worthy picture of Nigel aside...

picture of my new sword

The Good Reverend Roger

Careful, that towel is at least a CR3.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 23, 2012, 03:06:29 AM
Careful, that towel is at least a CR3.

I happen to be a Supply Geek5/Spag4. I think that towel knows its place. :lulz:

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Eater of Clowns

I wanted to share this with those of you who haven't seen it on facebook, because instagram aside it may be the greatest photo anyone has taken of me, and mostly because I have no idea how to recreate this expression aside from pins and superglue.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Don Coyote

SHIT HARPOONS DO EXIST!!!! :eek:

Aucoq

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on October 23, 2012, 04:56:49 AM
I wanted to share this with those of you who haven't seen it on facebook, because instagram aside it may be the greatest photo anyone has taken of me, and mostly because I have no idea how to recreate this expression aside from pins and superglue.

Great picture, EoC!  Where did you find that awesome harpoon?
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Eater of Clowns

I live in the former whaling capital of the world.  That one is a replica that my sister bid on and won at a recent wine tasting.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.